Author Topic: Reactions after being sly for TWO weeks  (Read 1610 times)

Offline thebaboun

• Sly Jr.
Reactions after being sly for TWO weeks
« on: January 17, 2010, 08:53:58 AM »
Good news guys!

This week was amazing....I only had some compliments from girls especially like "when did you do that" "it suits yo uwell"...Even my friend who had told me that it was ugly " because of the white dead skin" said that it looks amazing (when I take care of my head by applying for nivea moisturizer).

I am getting the drill of shaving my bald head and I take care of it.....Now I see people with hair differently than the way I saw them before. I am very happy. Yesterday evening I went to a night club and I got some very good comment and some girls touched my dome..."IS NICE" like Borat would say!

I think it is WAY better to be like that than having hair that are not taken care off, or some holes in the head.

Now I shave every 3 days, but I think I will do it every two days or something like that.

I will keep you updated on the process.....but now it seems that I will enjoy it for a long time.

Cheers!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Reactions after being sly for TWO weeks
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 11:19:35 PM »
great news bro! glad you are getting comfortable with it! keep it up

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline SultanofSwing86

• Sly
  • aha my razor
Re: Reactions after being sly for TWO weeks
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 12:44:30 PM »
Cool, glad everyone is enjoying your new look. It seems that even the people who are against it seem to change their minds a little later on when they get used to it.  O0