Author Topic: "issue" with a girl.  (Read 4106 times)

Offline thebaboun

• Sly Jr.
"issue" with a girl.
« on: January 14, 2010, 02:36:49 PM »
Hi everyone,

I have an "issue" with a girl and I wanted your opinion on it.

In December I went out with a girl and it was great. She eventually told me that she was not ready that she is not ready to invest herself in a relationship. I understood and accepted it (even if she did not give me any news for about a week....) That was before the holidays and then I did not see her for 3 weeks because I went to Florida. Also I was supposed to bring her to the airport, but she replied to me very late saying she had issues with her ticket. I went mad and told her "Forget everything about me".

During the holidays I did not think about her and I forgot her; it was great. However, now I saw her back this week since the classes started again and I did not speak to her and I avoid looking at her, if she wants to speak to me, fine, but I will not go to her and even look at her.

Unfortunately, I think I feel something for her and I also think that she gave me excuses to stop going out with me even if she told me personal things about her past experiences. I would like to go out with her again....we will have three years together in the same program.

What do you guys think I should do?! Any past experiences will help!

I want to know your opinion on that! 

Offline thebaboun

• Sly Jr.
Re: "issue" with a girl.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 02:42:03 PM »
Actually, here are some ideas I have, tell me what you think of them!

#1) continue to ignore her and if she wants me she will come
#2) Say to her by a letter or in front of her that I still feel something for her and I would like it a lot if it could work
#3) be mature of it (even if I do not want to) and speak to her like if nothing happened and hope eventually to go out with her again when I will have showed her that I am worth it.

I need also to say that the main reason why she does not want any boyfriend is because she had a terrible relationship in the past and it would ask her to be too emotional.

Ty!

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 02:43:57 PM »
Well I'm not exactly sure of the circumstances, but maybe her "personal experiances" were guys who reacted just the way you did!! "Things" happen to people all of the time some you can controll some you can't but if you get that upset over something that seems small, how will you react to a major event!

Communication is KEY in any situation. Just my two cents.
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 02:51:02 PM »
Real simple
just ask her to hang out and do stuff together. then see where it goes from there
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 06:18:11 PM »
do her best friend! just a thought. ha ha ha

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 07:32:16 PM »
I recommend being friendly but no matter what you do.... DO NOT pursue a relationship with her. This is heartache waiting to happen.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 08:21:56 PM »
I dunno... I'm thinkin' keep-a-go!  Meaning, move on and even if she pursues you DON"T GO THERE!  ::)

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline Morthen

• Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 08:39:18 AM »
if you want to pursue something with her, just talk to her again and be direct about it.
Bryce
Sly since May 16th, 2010

http://l33t.razerzone.com/index.php?user_dtl=a93edc2f9430bed4c6b2382425c327c0

Offline TheBaldAndBeautiful

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 01:23:21 PM »
So this one girl is better than a billion other women in the world?  Jesus.  Move on bro'.  If you really want her, make her jealous.  Talk to other women in the class-room.  Let her see you around other women, talking, playing and teasing.  She'll eventually get jealous and try to chase you back.  Trust me, works everytime.  Or, If she's really demented in the head of jealousy, she might hurt herself ( yeah, It really happens. )  If that doesn't work.  Move on.

Offline nabstar

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 01:07:05 PM »
So this one girl is better than a billion other women in the world?  Jesus.  Move on bro'.  If you really want her, make her jealous.  Talk to other women in the class-room.  Let her see you around other women, talking, playing and teasing.  She'll eventually get jealous and try to chase you back.  Trust me, works everytime.  Or, If she's really demented in the head of jealousy, she might hurt herself ( yeah, It really happens. )  If that doesn't work.  Move on.

Agreed, there is so many girls out there.  The way I always look at things is that they always happen for a reason. Just move on and talk to other girls, if she comes back then she does.  If she doesn't then you will of already meet many other girls, which opens doors to many other possibilities