Author Topic: Women NEVER walk up to a guy with hair and ask if they can touch his head...  (Read 6538 times)

Offline Undercover

• (Insert clever, thought provoking title here)
  • Sly Jr.
  • This used to look like a floating head...
    • How I buy stuff like headblades...
Let's face it guys, not ALL women dig bald heads, but the ones that do? Hoo boy, LOOK OUT. They're shameless and will sneak up behind you and start fondling your melon before they even say hello.

I'm willing to bet that this has happened to every single one of you at one point or another in your head shaving lives.

Girls do NOT do this to guys that have hair. I freakin' LOVE that.

Its happened to me on more than one occasion & in a couple of instances the girl was actually SOBER. And really, really hot.

Usually you don't expect to turn around and see some lizard-like 40-something cougar with a smoke hanging from her lips, a cocktail in one hand and your head in the other (I will  NEVER get that image out of my head) saying "Oh my gawad yer gowaguss!" But worry not, go out in public enough and it WILL happen. (Shudder)

Then there was the time I was working as a bouncer at a pub when a Bachelorette party showed up.

Gentlemen, start your engines. If you are the ONLY bald man within visual range of a gaggle of drunk women at a Bachelorette party, prepare yourself. It's gonna get UGLY.

Firstly, it seems that women all play the same game(s) at these things, which includes the 'big girl' version of truth or dare, or some kind of sexual scavenger hunt. And they always, ALWAYS have a dare/hunt scenario involving a bald guy.

On this particular evening the 'dares' included: French kissing the nearest bald man for no less than 30 seconds, (this happened 6 times) planting a kiss on the head of a bald man & making sure it stays there for the rest of the night, (several women apparently drew this card.) dragging the nearest bald man to the dance floor and seeing how quickly you can give him an erection (Again they all drew the damn card), and finally, the most tame of them was to have their picture taken in the arms of a bald man.

It wasn't until later that evening that I found out that only ONE of these women had drawn the aforementioned cards, the rest just thought I was hot. I had to go home covered in lipstick and perfume with a raging case of blue balls, but somehow it seemed worth it...

Now how many guys with HAIR can tell a story like that?

NEXT!

Mother nature only created so many perfect heads, the rest she covered in hair...

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    I like 40 something cougars ........... :o

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Great post!  This is so true!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
It's true. I draw women's attention everywhere I go..... and I'm not even good looking!! :*))
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
Aaaaaaamen!   >:D
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Awesome post, thanks. I needed it this morning
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
It has happined to me in a bar  - -I love it when they feel my dome and ask to  rub it  - -just the other night two gals saw me come in and sit at the bar  - -I was the only bald guy and they asked me if they could rub my dome - - - - -it was fun - - - - -

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
Undercover  - - -Like the use of the word- - MELON  for our bald  dome - - - -I love my melon as I am sure you do    - -

Offline Undercover

• Sly Jr.
    I like 40 something cougars ........... :o

Oh don't misunderstand me my friend, so do I.

They... KNOW things. :D

What I was referring to are the 40-50 year old cougars that have spent juuuust a wee bit too much time in the tanning bed so that they kind of resemble an iguana that's been hiding behind your refrigerator for 3 weeks without food or water...

But hey, iguanas need love, too.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 04:47:58 PM by Undercover »
Mother nature only created so many perfect heads, the rest she covered in hair...

Offline Undercover

• Sly Jr.
It's true. I draw women's attention everywhere I go..... and I'm not even good looking!! :*))

I disagree, you're bald so you're automatically good looking by default.  O0

Mother nature only created so many perfect heads, the rest she covered in HAIR.

Woo... There's my new tag line!

marty22

welcome and thanks for the story!

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
This reminds me of my high school reunion when I had one gal give me a quick head rub and a former University of Washington cheerleader give me a kiss!!!  Woo Hoo!

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Ladies in Canada are very proper, down in Louisiana, it's hands on then comment--rarely a request before the act--and who would say no anyway :/O

Offline Undercover

• Sly Jr.
Ladies in Canada are very proper, down in Louisiana, it's hands on then comment--rarely a request before the act--and who would say no anyway :/O

Yeah its that whole humble, polite Canadian thing. Hell, our soldiers even ask the other side if its ok if they shoot them...

And people wonder why nobody's ever attacked Canada... Well, there WAS that one time in 1812, but we don't need to talk about that ;)

Enter your email address: