Author Topic: Yeti needs hops & barley..  (Read 5223 times)

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
Yeti needs hops & barley..
« on: September 29, 2006, 09:57:49 PM »

Off to mingle w/ the humans for a couple hours. Cya brothers after 2AM CST. All my best.  8-)

~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Yeti needs hops & barley..
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 03:04:18 AM »
I second that.  I went and had some hops and barley tonight also. It was in the form of Downtown Brown.  One of the best brown ales known to man (well atleast from the US).
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Yeti

• Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 08:31:05 AM »

I go to a place called the "Red Monk" and it's a Belgian Bar with a vast array of beers. All highly tasty & made by monks truly. My favorite is the Trappist Rochefort (sp?) #10  ...around a 12 point beer, sooo very tasty hehe   8)
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 04:50:01 PM »
Yeah, that is a tasty beverage!  I like Duvel, it's a belgium beer.  The bad part is that it cost about $4 a bottle in the grocery store and about $8 at a bar.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Yeti

• Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 04:06:19 AM »
Duvel is good. It's on the menu at the Monk.   8-)
~Yeti
-------------
-------------
-------------

Offline Yeti

• Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 04:17:36 AM »
I couple other favorites are Celebrator (a Double Bock) from Germany & Golden Draak (Belgian)... Yummy hehe
~Yeti
-------------
-------------
-------------

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 10:15:32 AM »
Ah yes, I've had both of those and they are great beers as well.  I can't always remember if I've had a beer by the name of it, but luckily my buddy has a site called BeerLabels.com (http://www.beerlabels.com) so I can look it up to see the beer.  This helps me because I can always remember it if I see the label.

Offline Yeti

• Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 06:48:00 PM »

A very cool website. I will find that handy as well, being a connoisseur of beer from around the world myself, having had hundreds I can never remember by the name, too. Thanks bro!
~Yeti
-------------
-------------
-------------