Author Topic: I'm going BALD!!  (Read 4656 times)

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
I'm going BALD!!
« on: March 14, 2007, 12:18:02 AM »
blondeguy posted this in his introduction post and i thought everyone should see this....pretty good video on going bald....enjoy!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/URSGpy6H-3g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/URSGpy6H-3g</a>

« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 12:23:42 AM by Kajun »

VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
Re: I'm going BALD!!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 09:25:08 AM »
Good Find O0

Thanks, Kajmeister!

I'd be interested in "staying tuned".....keep us posted.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 08:48:16 AM by Robmeister »

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 11:54:33 AM »
Entertaining video. His dilema sounds similar to what I went through (and I'm sure several others have felt the same way). Full head of hair...GOOD. Going SLY .... VERY GOOD. Anything in the middle .... not so good. Although, it really goes down to personal level of comfort & confidence.

Thanks for posting this, Kajun.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

jusbnme

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 04:41:26 PM »
Thanks for the post Kajun.  Very entertaining and interesting.  Hopefully the dude will just give in and go Sly.  He wouldn't regret it for sure. 

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 09:53:28 PM »
Dude, lets see, I HAVE BIG EARS AND A BIG NOSE AS WELL.  Last I checked, I am not getting any complaints!  Hope you sent him a message recommending the site.  Nice Post. 

Again, Big Ears and a Big Nose, I don't know if I should feel slightly offended!  :x! :x! :x!
Peace

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 09:58:50 PM »
i just posted a comment on youtube on this video with the address to the forum..might get a few new peeps from it.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 09:59:19 PM »
i just posted a comment on youtube on this video with the address to the forum..might get a few new peeps from it.
   O0 O0
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 10:17:49 PM »
tyler is that your slybaldguy account on youtube? have you thought about expanding the SBG presence on there? maybe like making videos about going Sly and stuff like that? seems like youtube could be a untapped resource for you to promote the place...

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 11:42:37 PM »
tyler is that your slybaldguy account on youtube? have you thought about expanding the SBG presence on there? maybe like making videos about going Sly and stuff like that? seems like youtube could be a untapped resource for you to promote the place...

Yeah, that's me.  We've talked about that, but nothing ever came of it.  The CEO of a company I work for just bought some production gear and said I could use it to make some commercials and use them in our company's demos  :*))

I just need to get the time to do it.  If anyone is creative in this fashion and wants to have fun making a video, I'm down for using them if they send the right message.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: