Author Topic: A TAT A DAY  (Read 3044 times)

Offline CliffCoultas

• GUITARIST WITH MYSTIQUE
  • Sly Jr.
    • MySpace
A TAT A DAY
« on: December 15, 2009, 03:08:36 AM »
I've been thinking about putting on a different temporary tatoo on my head every day. I think it would be fun. I think it will give me more character and people with think "That guy is original and there's just something different about that guy." Kinda like when I used to go to strip clubs and tip 2 dollar bills. (I thought "Well maybe it will help the girls remember me and I'm tipping twice as much as the average guy each time.") And people would wonder "What will he have on his head this time?" But I just thought it would be something fun to do. I have put on temp. tatoos on the sides of my head before for St. Patrick's day and Halloween. I liked the attention and it was alot of fun. I could make jokes, current affairs, etc. statments and it would be kind of artistic. I wonder if I could make some my own temp. tats and where I might be able to buy alot of them so I could stock up and it would be cheaper. If you got any ideas let me know. Keep it shaved brothas!

Cliff Coultas

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: A TAT A DAY
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 03:11:14 AM »
I like this idea Cliff! Nothing like a tat of the Reindeer pulling Santa's sleigh working it's way around your head for Christmas!!!
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline CliffCoultas

• Sly Jr.
    • MySpace
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 03:13:49 AM »
Ha ha. That's a good idea. I've been thinking about Christmas tats and that's the best idea yet. Thanks!
Cliff Coultas

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 08:31:46 AM »
Even better would be some mistletoe
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline CliffCoultas

• Sly Jr.
    • MySpace
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 01:58:23 PM »
Ha ha! Yes! Mistletoe!
Cliff Coultas

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 03:02:49 PM »
I second Mistletoe!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BaldRob

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 04:17:17 PM »
Oooooo... where can one find these tattoos????  That's a brilliant idea!!