Confidence and Success > Fitness/Diet

Bicycle Riders?

(1/3) > >>

Clunkerider:
How many of you guys like cycling? I enjoy riding my mountain bike 5 miles to work and back a good eight months of the year and on the week ends I ride at a huge rural park by my home. I find it enjoybale to keep in shape. Any other cyclists out there? O0

jrppsuobx:
I like riding but don't get much of a chance lately. I'm not a serious bike rider, just recreational.

basikbiker:
mountain biking is the sh*t, i race Cat 1 mens 21-24 in Downhill, ride about 40-50 miles a week in the summer, hit the jumps in the afternoon which recently landed me with a broken ankle, but its snowing now so time to hang the bike up till spring and pull out the snowboard

basikbiker:
yes bikes are fun

(|8-):
basikbiker's photos make me wish my bones healed and my muscles recovered as fast as they did when I was 23 and maybe I'd try some of that stuff.  Cool photos!

I've gone through phases where I've mainly been a commuter on a mountain bike, a roadie, a velodrome racer, or a mountain biker, depending on where I was living and working and where the trail or track was relative to all that.  At one point, I had to get a part-time job in a bike shop because my other friends were sick of hearing me talk about cycling.  ;-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version