Author Topic: Razor  (Read 4315 times)

Offline Drackare

• Sly
Razor
« on: March 12, 2007, 09:03:38 AM »
Had a real bad day yesterday...i dropped my Headblade and it broke....gonna go buy a new one now :)

jusbnme

Re: Razor
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 10:19:15 AM »
Had a real bad day yesterday...i dropped my Headblade and it broke....gonna go buy a new one now :)

Damn bro!!! That sucks.  :-\  Hurry up and get out there to get another.  You have to keep it "Sly."  Now that I'm a hardcore HeadBlader your story makes me think of all those over dramatic movies where things go into slow motion at certain key points in the movie.  I can imagine my HB fallings from my hands and everything just shifts to slow motion.  I would be like, "Nooooooo."  As I'm jumping to the ground to try and catch it before it hits the floor. 

Okay, then again maybe I have put way too much thought into this reply.   :-X
I swear I'm normal!!! :/O

Offline Drackare

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 09:03:01 PM »

Damn bro!!! That sucks.  :-\  Hurry up and get out there to get another.  You have to keep it "Sly."  Now that I'm a hardcore HeadBlader your story makes me think of all those over dramatic movies where things go into slow motion at certain key points in the movie.  I can imagine my HB fallings from my hands and everything just shifts to slow motion.  I would be like, "Nooooooo."  As I'm jumping to the ground to try and catch it before it hits the floor. 

Okay, then again maybe I have put way too much thought into this reply.   :-X
I swear I'm normal!!! :/O
That make so much sense...i am good for one more day then i have to shave again....so i will have it when the time comes

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 10:35:57 PM »
Did you give it a proper burial?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 07:14:49 AM »
I mourn for your loss brother....... :'(
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 07:26:26 AM »
A moment of silence please................

there.

I'll put an extra shot of Kahlua in my coffee this morning in your honor.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

jusbnme

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 09:05:28 AM »
I think I hear Taps playing???   :'( :'(

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 10:21:55 AM »
I hear somd bag pipes playing, brought a tear to my eye  :'(
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Drackare

• Sly
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 10:33:12 PM »
i didn't think the pipes were that loud LOL

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 06:34:45 PM »
Man, I am So sorry for your Loss :'( ... Where do I send Flowers?
Its in a Better Place now  g#$+ , for the Lord is the ultimate Sly Guy

what broke?  The finger Ring?  Maybe there is a way to Revive it, a new adaptor maybe?

I never thought that they could break. Here's One for the Blade that cared for your Head; Missing Man formation seams Appropriate, anyone down to joint he Honor Guard?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 06:43:41 PM by MR. CLEAN »
Peace

Offline Drackare

• Sly
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 08:19:45 PM »
It broke right behind the part where the blade clips on ......sad..so very sad :( :'(

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2007, 08:47:18 PM »
Maybe a New Adaptor is due?  if that is true, that can save you some Cash.  Just hit up your WallGreens or the Website, and pick up the Accessory (Blade Refill) kit with your preference in Blades.  They will come with a few extra adaptors as well, so that in the future when this happens, you are prepared.  Hope that this helps raise the Dead!
Peace

Enter your email address: