Author Topic: Been Rejected By This Girl...  (Read 6111 times)

Offline TheBaldAndBeautiful

• Sly Jr.
Been Rejected By This Girl...
« on: November 26, 2009, 12:46:51 AM »
This was before I actually grew enough confidence when I use to talk to her about my insecurities and such.  So, with enough confidence I went at it, and got shot down.  Felt sad for a moment, but in all It's a learning experience and something I must improve on.  I see rejection as an improvement.  My speech game isn't so tight and I sometimes use to fall into the,"interview," stage of a conversation without being fun and too serious.  But, those things are being improved upon greatly.  Something must be wrong..

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Been Rejected By This Girl...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 10:13:49 AM »
Dude.... in my dating days I never let being turned down bother me. I always figured it was their loss if they didn't want to have a good time.

Move on, my Friend, with your head held high.... that one wasn't meant to be! No big deal..... maybe the next one you ask will get to be the licky one.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline cvasara

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 11:12:36 AM »
They come, and they go, 
There are a lot more fishies in the sea.
Just put the line back out and wait for that nibble
and/or bite.  There will be a lot of them that you
will not catch, and some that get thrown back in.
Just a couple, Maybe only one that is a keeper.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan--40th President

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 02:43:39 PM »
Seriously, better to find out early that you're not compatible than after you invest a lot of yourself and then find out!

The fact that not everyone is a match makes it very special when you find one that is!  O0 

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 03:33:29 PM »
when i was single, my philosophy was......."NEXT>>>>>   O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline TheBaldAndBeautiful

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 03:41:45 PM »
Thanks!  Got over it, and looking forward to going out sometime to do some sarging if I get the chance.  One thing I have to work on is being too needy and supplicating a bit.  It's slowly melting away like butter though.  And you're right, there are a lot of fish in the sea.  To tell you the truth, I'm more confident than ever being here.  Each morning I look myself in the mirror and practice some stuff to build up my confidence in order to approach better.  Thanks for the replies.

Offline BrotherBanzai

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 06:36:34 PM »
Each morning I look myself in the mirror and practice some stuff to build up my confidence in order to approach better.
Way to go, bro, way to go... O0
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 06:55:03 PM by BrotherBanzai »
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/091121/samp49bcf811932528fc.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Iconic

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 03:21:52 AM »
Good to keep up the positive attitude. Some claim when you have a tight game you get rejected less, but to some extent it's always numbers game. Some like, some don't.

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 10:48:21 PM »
I used to really stress about that too. but I eventually realized that girls are a dime-a-dozen. don't mean that in a bad way, but the girls that a I find uniquely attractive are few and far between. so you just keep on looking, there is someone out there
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!

Offline Larry

• Sly Jr.
    • http://www.theelectroniccigarettecompany.com/
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2009, 02:09:48 PM »
Let me get this right, you talked to a girl about your insecurities and then hit on the same girl?  I could write a book about this stuff but don't even wanna touch this one.

Offline nabstar

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2010, 01:22:58 PM »
What a lot of women love about me is my confidence and being cocky, even though I am bald I still come off as a confident sly guy.  Some nights I do great (last weekend 4 different girls numbers)  and some other nights nothing.   It hurts because you think that if I had hair they would all be over me.  But that is not the case at all and I try to beat that out of my head alot and gotta realize that not every girl wants to meet a guy that night.

I usually use extremely stupid jokes, women love it for some reason.  Here is one, 
What is blue and can't climb a tree? A refrigerator wearing a denim jacket.   Stupid as hell but it makes them laugh and opens up for more converstation.

Also when I see a guy harassing a girl and she doesn't look interested in and doesn't want to talk to.  I will go up to the girl and say hey baby did you miss me? Had to leave a few of the boys to come see my girl but it was worth it.  Usually the girl will pick up on this and go along.  After the guy leaves I just explain how I seen he was harassing you and though I would help.  After that I tell them to have a good night and see ya around.  I ended up getting a few numbers that way, because they love how confident you are and crazy enough to pull something off like that.

JUST BE CONFIDENT