Author Topic: Want my Nipples pierced Good Idea-Bad Idea My Birthday present to me  (Read 9303 times)

Offline cvasara

• Super Sly
I've been thinking, for quite some time about having my nipples pierced.  I've read on line about it, some say it hurts and doesn't heal properly, others say no problems.  I'd like to have hoops in each nipple, but don't care to have to spend a lot of time on getting them healed.  I think I have the nipples for it, they do protrude nicely, so getting into them at a good depth shouldn't be a problem.  I've discussed it with my wife, she isn't too keen on the idea and wonders what this almost 65 year old man wants to do next.  I have two ear rings in my left ear, she did one of them, It is the first and only pierce she has ever done.  I told her she could do it to me, but she declined and just shakes her head.   So what is the consensus of those here who have pierced nipples?  Would you do it again?  Sorry or glad you did it?  Any suggestions on how or any particular type of hoop nipple rings? 
She said that I would be happier with a belly button ring or bar.  She had a bar in hers, but it was rejected from her body twice so she has given up.  But did say that if I wanted that, I could use her belly button bar.  I think I could talk her into doing that pierce  So I'm thinking about that instead, ok, maybe instead.  Any suggestions, opinions?   Maybe I'm just too darn old for all this.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan--40th President

Offline Kratos

• Super Sly
  • Finally inked
Re: Want my Nipples pierced Good Idea-Bad Idea My Birthday present to me
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 01:28:39 PM »
Go for it, I plan on getting mine pierced eventually as well. I personally think it's a really cool look.

Offline jasonfieber

• Wish I was on a beach...
  • Sly Jr.
  • Bald For Life
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 01:49:11 PM »
I had mine done a few years ago. It hurt like hell. Mine never did heal quite properly. I eventually removed them because of that. I think it was a great look, but for some reason they never healed and always had crustiness around the nipples which is very unattractive. I had to remove them after about 9 months.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Offline cvasara

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 02:10:23 PM »
Thank You for that reply.  I think it's a cool look too,  but I do want them to heal.  I see in your photo that you have a smooth chest, I have been keeping mine smooth too for the past couple years.  Have you ever had or consider a belly button ring or bar?  I don't shave all the hair from my stomach, and I think the hair that I do keep there would interfere.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan--40th President

Offline FR8TRAIN

• Sly Bureau
  • Go ahead, rub it!
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 03:36:20 PM »
I got mine pierced a few years ago. A single hoop in each nipple. I will tell you that I had no problem with them healing but like Jason said...hurt like hell but not for long. O0 I still have them pierced and the chicks dig it almost as much as my bald head. O:O
Tis better to have a bald head than no head at all.

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 03:52:39 PM »
Go to a reputable piercing shop and follow their aftercare instructions to the letter.  You'll probably be advised to clean the piercing sites twice a day with a good antibotic soap for the first couple of weeks.  My piercer recommends Provon. 

Follow the care regimen and don't allow any rough stuff for a couple of weeks and they'll heal fine.

You're not too old.  I'm 58 and still gaugin'  O0

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 03:56:24 PM »
To each his own...but NO WAY is anything on me gettin pierced...tatts yes though.
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 04:34:41 PM »
First off, I'm 56 and have a few ear piercings and a few tats so I'm not averse to the idea of body mods. Some, though, just the thought of them makes me a little uneasy. Nipples and Prince Alberts are among them. There's another one where the piercer drives a spike through the physical manifestation of one's manhood. I can't think of a faster track to impotence, but that's just me.....I could be wrong.

A buddy of mine, about 12 or so years ago told me he was thinking about getting the nips and belly button done and having a t-shaped chain connect all three. Some fine young lady he was "dating" at the time just about had him talked into it. So I jokingly(was I joking?) said to him that the chain would give her something to grab onto when she got pi$$ed at him about something. A faraway look came to his face and he ended up dumping her but he did get the piercings. I haven't seen him in a while so I don't know if he still has them. I would just be afraid that I would get one of them caught on something and rip off my nip. Gawddamm, would that hurt!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 05:21:03 PM by buddha »
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline TheSlyKang

• Sly Jr.
  • Don't blame me. I voted for the old guy & hot chic
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 06:41:44 PM »
I agree... to each his own. I'd just give it a lot of thought and make sure the wife was cool with it.
As for me.... unless some thug shoots me.... I was born with all the holes I'm gonna get. Tattoos I can deal with. But no piercings for me.
Don't blame me. I voted for the old guy and the hot chick!

GASlick

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 09:38:27 PM »
I think it would be cool!  I don't have any piercings, but several tatts.

go for it!  Just follow the after care like Red said.

Offline BaldMark

• Sly
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 01:03:00 AM »
If you want to do it go for it!  I had mine done 5 years ago without any problems.  Just make sure the place is clean.  And know what they are doing. 

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 05:11:00 AM »
Even if you go to a top notch place and take great care of the piercings they can still get infected. My wife had her belly button pierced about a year and a half ago. She took incredible care of it.
SHe went in to have her tubes tied six months after the piercing and a couple minutes after they took her in  her doctor came out and told me no surgery.... her belly button was infected. The way it was infected.... she had no way of knowing at that point.
Needless to say... it came out and hasn't been seen since.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 07:00:50 AM »
Hey, if a woman gets both of her nipples pierced, the saying "NICE KNOCKERS" has a double meaning.  O0

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 02:30:48 PM »
With respect, this whole thread makes my blood run cold.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2009, 01:56:53 PM »
With respect, this whole thread makes my blood run cold.

What, no Prince Albert for you Tom?!, lol.      ;D