Author Topic: What do you want to hear on the radio?  (Read 2865 times)

Offline dawgslappa

• Sly Guy in Training
    • TB's MySpace Page
What do you want to hear on the radio?
« on: March 10, 2007, 12:13:17 AM »
Okay fellas, we are fast approaching the dog days of sports radio.  This is the time after hoops and hockey ends and there is nothing going on but baseball.  We do a lot of "evergreen" topics during this time.  An example of an evergreen topic would be to rank you favorite 2 sport athletes.  Something to generate calls, is fun to talk about, and kills time.  My 1st question is; what would you like to talk about?  Next question;  Is there anything on your local sports station that you'd like to hear that you're not hearing, like a boxing show, soccer show, man show,  or an UFC show?  What show is missing or what bit is missing from your sports radio station?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: What do you want to hear on the radio?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 12:28:13 AM »
What about extreme sports?  Maybe focus on the more popular - Skateboarding, BMX, Snow skiing and boarding, and MotoCross.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 06:08:36 AM »
i only listen to lsu baeball on the radio. if the game is not on tv that is. other than that i just want to hear music. sorry if that was not the right answer. i guess if i could hear dawgslappa radio i would listen, most everything here sucks.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 06:18:48 AM »
What about extreme sports?  Maybe focus on the more popular - Skateboarding, BMX, Snow skiing and boarding, and MotoCross.

Definitely could use MX, SuperX, and other extreme sports
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 06:21:05 AM by Paul »
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 06:32:45 AM »
I had a Motocross hero when I was a kid ('72 - '73).....Marty Smith...I believe he rode for Honda in the 250cc stuff.

He was a champion, man

I'd like to hear about what he's doing now.

I guess I could Google him....but I hadn't thought about it until you asked.

So...like....get to work on that, dawgmeister O0

Enter your email address: