Author Topic: 12 Baddest Bald Pro Athletes  (Read 4370 times)

Offline cvasara

• Super Sly
12 Baddest Bald Pro Athletes
« on: November 04, 2009, 07:38:53 PM »
Surfin' the net this evening, every thing from sports to work things to ----------, well other things that guys like.  Ran across this Baddest Bald Pro Athletes picture series.  I think its lacking in some respects,  the Best (baddest) baseball player in the major leagues today isn't represented.  Maybe he isn't bad enough, just the best, and bald.
Here's the link to the 12 Baddest
http://www.life.com/image/74390868/in-gallery/23145/12-baddest-bald-pro-athletes
Cool Pix for sure

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan--40th President

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: 12 Baddest Bald Pro Athletes
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 10:01:18 AM »
Awesome
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

jrppsuobx

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 06:19:20 PM »
Thanks for the post!

Offline Danny

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 09:53:51 PM »
They forgot Tim Hudson.  :/O

Offline Sooner Steve

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 11:53:51 AM »
Really neat site.  Hey cvasra, who do you think is the coolest/baddest pro baseball player?  Not saying that Youk is the best, but he is definitely my favorite.  Just curious.
"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts." - Coach John Wooden

[img]http://tickers.Tick

Offline cvasara

• Super Sly
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 02:50:23 PM »
Albert (The Real Deal) Pujols, of Course

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan--40th President

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2010, 07:15:22 PM »
Glad to see Seattle represented TWICE with the Seahawks and Mariners!  I actually got to meet Jay Buhner a few years ago.  He appeared at a Lowe's for a benefit for Toys for Tots.  I got his autograph for my neice's kid.  In fact, anyone who gave a toy for Toys for Tots got a autograph!  He was a great community minded guy.  Not to mention having a great dome that inspired me to shave mine!

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2010, 11:05:16 PM »
Anderson Sliva (UFC) ? That dude's real bad.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Enter your email address: