Author Topic: Starting fresh in a new state while dating and pulling off the sly!  (Read 2168 times)

Offline Loscocr

• Learning the way of Sly
Hey guys! New sly-member here and I just have a few questions about online dating and introducing the new sly look!

Well I'v moved down into the Miami area only about a month ago from Philly, and Iv been very busy with getting settled down so I havent had the time to go out and get to know people. So I signed up with an online dating site that I use mostly for people to get to know, but a few girls have talked to me about relationship and what not. And before going sly, I had very very long curly hair that I had my whole life. Now that I'v chosen to shave it off, and it only being 2 days now, I don't have any pictures that I can put up there that look decent and I'v been talking to one certain woman who I find very cool and would like to move on, but I'm just not to sure how to put up the picture of me being bald without some people to be shocked! How would you guys do this? Just go full balls out and put the picture up there? Thanks so much guys!  O0

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Starting fresh in a new state while dating and pulling off the sly!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 07:35:44 PM »
You're 19, and you're using a dating service????? :/O :/O :/O

As Robbie the Robot said years and years before your time, "This does not compute, this does not compute!"

Offline Loscocr

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 07:49:29 PM »
Well I mean, its considered it a dating website, but I used it just to meet people down here, since I moved down here not knowing anyone. I'v made some friends off of it that have proven to be pretty good friends, but this one girl happened to see me and decided to talk to me and I got interested!

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 07:53:08 PM »
Welcome to the Forum!

Listen to the Saint! He's a wise man!

............And I agree with him!!! 19 and a dating servie??? Dude bag that!

Take your shaved head out in public, chat up the fairer sex, and flash that great smile...... They'll love you Dude.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 07:59:09 PM »
It's hard meeting new people, but not impossible -- especially when you're 19.  I don't think you'll find many good prospects on a dating service website at your age.  Most of the women that will be on there will be substantially older than what you're probably  looking for.  And if they aren't, there are probably some very valid reasons why they need to be on the site.  That's the most polite way that I can put it.   ;D

Offline Loscocr

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 08:02:21 PM »
Your right with that Razor X! I know I'm still very young to be using it, It's just rough for me to talk to a woman face to face without being extremly shy, but shaving my head has given me alot of confidence so hopefully it will help me!!

Enter your email address: