Author Topic: Brain Surgery Scar  (Read 17356 times)

Offline viper3two

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Brain Surgery Scar
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2009, 05:57:56 PM »
Thanks saint and mike. You are right mike, I am confortable with myself and really the most important thing is that I am here and alive. Beats the alternative! I had another friend of mine who hasn't seen me in a few weeks say that he thought the hair looked good, and that I should let it grow some more to see what it does, he is sly. So I thought that was a good compliment because me and him both would rather be shaved, but really doesn't matter to me either way, think I will try this for a while!! Thanks again for the feedback and really appreciate it. Tomorrow is my checkup with the neurosurgeon and I hope like heck I get to go back to work in another couple weeks, recovering is rather boring at times :).

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Brain Surgery Scar
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2009, 06:08:57 PM »

I don't see how the hair hides anything.  For the most part the hair seems to be laid in the direction of the scar meaning that the hair isn't masking anything.  It's possible that a shaved head might be more invisible because the way it is now there's a small island of hair separated by the scar.  To me this seems like one of those "6 of one, half dozen of another" or "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situations since neither mask the scar.   

Nobody said that the scar was hidden, but that it is less prominent with the hair grown in around it.  It was a lot more visible in the previous photo he posted, with the hair buzzed short.

I thought in that first photo the scar was fresh and swollen, but if it is the same then it does appear less noticable in the hairy photo.
You don't know me, but I know you.

Enter your email address: