Author Topic: Laser Hair Removal??  (Read 2599 times)

Offline baldhog

• Sly Jr.
Laser Hair Removal??
« on: March 06, 2007, 03:24:15 PM »
I'm a young guy who's trying to eliminate the tell-tale dark shadow that shows the receding hair line even after the razor shave.   

Has anyone heard/had experience with laser hair removal on the scalp?  Cost, Pain, effectiveness...?

I heard Michael Jordan and Damon Wayans (actor on My Wife and Kids) lasered their domes.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Laser Hair Removal??
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 03:09:56 PM »
I don't know if anyone here has had experience with that, but I would love to have someone who has post up and tell us about it.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

jusbnme

Re: Laser Hair Removal??
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 05:10:45 PM »
I'm not too sure about the dome but my wife has a friend who went to get her arms and legs done.  I don't know of any exact figure but it was something like a couple hundred bucks for every visit.  She had to go for so many visits before they could totally get rid of the hair.  Even then they told her they probably couldn't get rid of all of it and if they did she would probably have to come back for follow up visits because some of the time the hair comes back in certain spots.  But like I said, this is just a small amount of info I've heard.  For me I think it would be cool to do it if I could be guaranteed after the first few treatments it would never come back.  But seeing as how they can't guarantee this it seems like it could get very expensive.