Poll

Shiny, or not

Shiny
29 (65.9%)
Not Shiny
15 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Shiny or not.  (Read 15199 times)

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Shiny or not.
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2007, 04:16:34 PM »
i sure wish they'd put spf25 in headlube... of course this would eliminate the need for you to buy a completely separate product (headshade)...in which they would lose money..so i guess this wont happen anytime soon  >:(
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

jusbnme

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2007, 04:06:05 AM »
i sure wish they'd put spf25 in headlube... of course this would eliminate the need for you to buy a completely separate product (headshade)...in which they would lose money..so i guess this wont happen anytime soon  >:(

Hey Kajun, I've been using a KoS brand moisturizer for a few weeks now that I bought off their web site called K-GL Soother that rocks.  But they also offer 2 other kinds of products for an aftershave that have SPF in them.  One actually has SPF 24 in it and they other one only has SPF 8.  I guess the 24 might be something you are looking for.  I've been really impressed with the KoS product line as of late.  So much so that I've even eliminated the HeadSlick from my routine.  I was using one of the KoS's oils under my HeadSlick.  It's called Kinexium Shave Oil.  But I took Baldrob's advice and tried it alone and it works great if not better than using it with the HeadSlick.  Don't get me wrong, HB products are great but this oil is awesome alone.  I'll never give up the HeadBlade itself...It rocks as a razor but the KoS's products are a lot better in my opinion to sooth you during and after a shave.  Check 'em out at their web site.  Good luck.  O0

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2007, 12:49:51 PM »
Kajun, I have to say I stand against you on this one.  I think the fact that HeadLube is a Moisturizer, nothing more is awesome.  So many of these products out there have so much stuff in them, its hard to find something devoid of colorings, scents, and all around excess.  Some days I like rockin' the Head with the HeadLube Only... Those days I am mostly indoors, it enables a perfectly Matte Finish.  To each his own, it would not be a bad marketing stratagy to put out HeadLube Matte/Glossy W/ SPF protection.
Peace