Author Topic: Headblade Clear Head  (Read 2304 times)

Offline 1longrange

• Sly Guy in Training
Headblade Clear Head
« on: September 06, 2009, 10:19:50 PM »
I have been using clear head on the dome and have no issues with bumps etc.   Is there a less pricey or homemde verson of this product?  :/O If there is not, I will keep shelling out the cash because it works but at $9.00 for two onces they are very proud of the product. For the record love the the Headblade (triple HB Blade), but unlike what others have said here, I get the back and sides smooth as silk, and the crown is really smoth but the top is not. I have gone over the top with the fusion in every direction and it's still much rougher that than the back. The only thing that I think it is it because the hair on top is sparse is and that the God given bald areas are much smoother than the Headblade shaved areas and that creates some type smooth illusion. Any thoughts out there the SLY Nation?  O:O
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 10:22:41 PM by 1longrange »

Offline dawgfan

• Sly
Re: Headblade Clear Head
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 06:16:53 AM »
I had the same problem so I switched to a double blade (sensor excel).  For me, this seems to get rid of those stubborn hairs that just wont shave off with the tripple or 5 blade fusion.  Good Luck!

Offline sellitman

• "Shiny"
  • Sly
  • Love My Henson Ti-22 Safety Razor!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 07:55:48 AM »
I use the Rolling Razor for face & dome. It has a fixed wide triple blade system that acts like a straight edge. I found the Gillette & Shick Razors float too much and don't get into the ridges and valleys on the back of my head. I don't work for the company but once I got use to it  even my Headblade stays unused.

http://www.rollingrazor.com/

BTW...I use the sensitive blades.
"There is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God’s grey Earth as that prince of foods... the muffin!"- Frank Zappa

Offline RyanJP

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 11:46:26 AM »
I agree with using the sensors or the double blades on the backside, I think the hb triples are good to go but they dont get as an aggressive shave to lets say the atra's but the tradeoff for me with the triples is way less irritation/cuts but getting the crown takes a couple passes with the Fusion.

BTW clearhead is worth the cash O0

Offline 1longrange

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 11:52:09 AM »
Thanks for all the Info. Happy holiday to all.