Author Topic: Tweezing Time for Tim  (Read 5066 times)

Offline aleutiancowboy

• Sly
Tweezing Time for Tim
« on: September 05, 2009, 09:36:11 PM »
I have been letting my hair grow now for 5 days so I can see if I can tweeze it. So I though I would start this new post and give yall updates on how it is. First to give you something to compare with, here are some pictures from Monday just after I had shaved.

As you can see I do have a shadow and that's what I am hopping to get rid of. So here are some pictures taken today after 5 days of hair growth.

Well I am to go tweezing now. Will do as much as I can tonight and take more pics after that. Then hopefully finish off tomorrow. Will keep you all posted on progress.

THERE ARE NO SMALL BRAINS JUST BIG HEADS

Offline allegrodonfuoco

• Sly Jr.
Re: Tweezing Time for Tim
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 10:05:16 PM »
Remember, it'll probably be quite red for a day or two, so don't be alarmed.  Go slow, take your time, and good luck!

marty22

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 10:21:21 AM »
let us know your results please.

Offline Papa Don

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 02:10:28 PM »
Good luck and yes keep us posted.  Question:  Do you have Vycodin?  It might help.
I am no better that anyone else, but by God, no one is better than I am

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 10:34:12 PM »
So what was the outcome of this experiment?   

Offline Larry

• Sly Jr.
    • http://www.theelectroniccigarettecompany.com/
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 09:46:35 AM »
I thought it's supposed to be tweezed after 5 hours growth, not 5 days growth!  It hurt's just thinking about it.   f*rg^

Offline aleutiancowboy

• Sly
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 11:26:08 AM »
So what was the outcome of this experiment?   

Sorry I thought I had posted my results. It didn't work out for me. After several hours of trying the epilator that I had just would not pull the hair all the way out. In some spots it worked but most spots it just broke the hair off and left some behind. I tried the epilator on a small patch on my leg and it worked fine there. So I don't know if my hair on my head was too tough for it to pull out. I ended up with a sore head and patches of hair. I was using a Emjoi epilator because it was less expensive then the others but it didn't work for me.
THERE ARE NO SMALL BRAINS JUST BIG HEADS

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 12:00:32 PM »
The remaining hair on your head generally looks pretty dense.  I don't think the tweezing device is engineered for such dense growth. 

I have seen a No No device, it apparently burns the hair, literally, and destroys the root.  I wonder if anyone has tried that device to eliminate the shadow? 

Offline Larry

• Sly Jr.
    • http://www.theelectroniccigarettecompany.com/
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 04:01:51 PM »
I've read about the no-no device but I enjoy shaving too much so never checked it out.

Offline K2

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 07:37:24 AM »
I just checked in to that NO NO Device. Sounds almost like a small version of a laser. It heats the hair just like a laser does. But is it as powerful? hmmmmmmm

Since I am going to be deployed until Dec maybe I should give it a shot. Might save me one less treatment overall. Think they will send me a free device to test it :)

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 10:16:42 AM »
I just checked in to that NO NO Device. Sounds almost like a small version of a laser. It heats the hair just like a laser does. But is it as powerful? hmmmmmmm

Since I am going to be deployed until Dec maybe I should give it a shot. Might save me one less treatment overall. Think they will send me a free device to test it :)

Well if you decide to try it, I hope you'll give us your review.

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2009, 12:20:08 PM »
Where have you been deplayed to K2. Ooops wait a minute. Never mind.

Enter your email address: