Author Topic: Citizen Smooth Head Cleanser Review  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Citizen Smooth Head Cleanser Review
« on: September 01, 2009, 12:26:13 AM »
Hey guys, I just added a review of Citizen Smooth's Head Cleanser to the blog.  You can check out the review here - http://www.slybaldguys.com/serendipity/archives/239-Citizen-Smooth-Head-Cleanser.html

Right now, if you buy ANY Citizen Smooth product during the month of September you will receive a full sized Cooling Head Shave Balm for free!  Just reply to your confirmation email and mention the SBG promotion.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
Re: Citizen Smooth Head Cleanser Review
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 04:43:38 AM »
I totally agree about the scent of the Citizen Smooth Head Cleanser.  It is my favorite head wash.  It really invigorates and wakes me up in the morning.  Though the container is novel, I'd prefer the cleanser be in the same container as the Citizen Smooth Head Shave Cream so that the liquid always runs down to the dispensing cap.

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde