Author Topic: Life Before SBG  (Read 6096 times)

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Life Before SBG
« on: August 23, 2009, 04:44:46 PM »

Cool Huh .?                                                

« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 04:46:49 PM by aarrggh »

Offline Antimidas

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Actual name is Marty.
    • Antimidas.net
Re: Life Before SBG
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 04:54:50 PM »
Cool, but found your souce.  Pricey!  I am decorating the man cave with early 20th century and late 19th century photographs and this would fit perfectly.  But $425?  Ouch!

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 05:00:44 PM »
Wow your a fast fact finder --saw this 4 sale on the net today--maybe Tyler will want this 4 his office wall ?
           O0

Offline Antimidas

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Actual name is Marty.
    • Antimidas.net
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 05:03:28 PM »
Methinks an SBG Christmas present perhaps?   O0

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 05:10:17 PM »
Round up a few more SBG guys and it could happen--- :o

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 05:18:12 PM »
That reminds me of the Bald Head pigeon club, I cant remember if it was rollers or homers but anyway all the guys in the club were/are bald either MPB or BBC, its pretty cool.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 08:20:34 PM »
Cool, but found your souce.  Pricey!  I am decorating the man cave with early 20th century and late 19th century photographs and this would fit perfectly.  But $425?  Ouch!

Just out of curiosity, why does a single guy need a man cave?  My whole house is a man cave.   ;D

Offline Antimidas

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Actual name is Marty.
    • Antimidas.net
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 08:33:01 PM »
Well, it was the place away from the girlfriend and when family visits, it is my hideaway from them. 

I bought the house three years ago and the only thing I have refinished is the basement.  I had to remove the drug lab and hydroponics setup.  Also had to soak the bloodstain out of the concrete from the suicide that I was not told about when I bought the place (also a murder in my bedroom).  I ended up refinishing every surface in that space, knocked out a wall, redid all of the electrical and put the entertainment system down there (52" LCD, BluRay and DTS surround).  I have a fridge down there and am working on building a bar.  So, I have made that space into what I wanted in the house.

I just have not touched anything upstairs yet.  All of my energy has gone into the basement.  The upstairs is more for visitors as I have done absolutely nothing to it yet.  It is still plain Jane white walls and hardwood floors.  Remodeling it will be my winter project.  The basement is where I primarily hang out.  Warm in the winter, cool in the summer and relatively safe from tornados.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 10:45:41 PM »

I bought the house three years ago and the only thing I have refinished is the basement.  I had to remove the drug lab and hydroponics setup.  Also had to soak the bloodstain out of the concrete from the suicide that I was not told about when I bought the place (also a murder in my bedroom). 

:o

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 05:37:13 AM »
Midas-

I've got to have some beers with you one day. You are in interesting character......and that is a compliment coming from me. O0
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Nonick

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 06:29:37 AM »
Man caves!  That reminds me, I told my wife that when our son moved out of the house I wanted to have a "naked room" like in the movie "Failure to Launch".   O:O  She told me I could have a naked house when he moved out!   :*)) (He's an only child)!   :*)) :*))   !B@ !B@

So, who's collecting for the picture?  SSSSHHHHH!!!!  Don't tell Tyler about this!!  O0
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 06:31:12 AM by Nonick »

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 06:49:30 AM »
Well, it was the place away from the girlfriend and when family visits, it is my hideaway from them. 

I bought the house three years ago and the only thing I have refinished is the basement.  I had to remove the drug lab and hydroponics setup.  Also had to soak the bloodstain out of the concrete from the suicide that I was not told about when I bought the place (also a murder in my bedroom).  I ended up refinishing every surface in that space, knocked out a wall, redid all of the electrical and put the entertainment system down there (52" LCD, BluRay and DTS surround).  I have a fridge down there and am working on building a bar.  So, I have made that space into what I wanted in the house.

I just have not touched anything upstairs yet.  All of my energy has gone into the basement.  The upstairs is more for visitors as I have done absolutely nothing to it yet.  It is still plain Jane white walls and hardwood floors.  Remodeling it will be my winter project.  The basement is where I primarily hang out.  Warm in the winter, cool in the summer and relatively safe from tornados.

man, your house sounds like a prime candidate for the next taping of "A Haunting" on the discovery channel.   :XX
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Bald Kahuna

• Team Sly
  • Sly
  • Paddling outrigger w/Princess Kahuna-Maui coast
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 06:01:12 PM »
It sounds great...like you don't have to behave in the Cave. I 'd like to join in and have some beers with you also. Maybe when my new, merry  "BOLDmobile" rolls into your town. No kidding, I just bought a 1984 Coachman, class C RV and will soon be spreading SBG's and Bald is BOLD across the US. Tyler and me are talking about working together on this one. Stay "stewed for the nudes" oops, I mean "stay tuned for the news".
Bald Kahuna

Offline Antimidas

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Actual name is Marty.
    • Antimidas.net
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2009, 07:01:53 PM »
I've got to have some beers with you one day. You are in interesting character......and that is a compliment coming from me. O0

Next SlyCon.  Definitely planning on it.  :)

Offline Antimidas

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Actual name is Marty.
    • Antimidas.net
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2009, 07:10:59 PM »
It sounds great...like you don't have to behave in the Cave. I 'd like to join in and have some beers with you also. Maybe when my new, merry  "BOLDmobile" rolls into your town. No kidding, I just bought a 1984 Coachman, class C RV and will soon be spreading SBG's and Bald is BOLD across the US. Tyler and me are talking about working together on this one. Stay "stewed for the nudes" oops, I mean "stay tuned for the news".

I never behave in the Cave.  Sounds like I might need to get a kegerator installed.  :)

SBG/BiB World Tour - Nice ring to it!  If you are ever in the Twin Cities, MN area, look me up.  Maybe a Mall of America event.  Now here is a thought that just came to me.  A St. Baldricks at Mall of America in the main atrium brought to you by SBG & Bald is BOLD.  Think about it.   O0

Enter your email address: