Author Topic: Ought to change my name to Nick!  (Read 1480 times)

Offline Antimidas

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Actual name is Marty.
    • Antimidas.net
Ought to change my name to Nick!
« on: August 22, 2009, 09:31:32 PM »
I decided to SSS this evening before going out and gouged behind my ear pretty good with a Fusion.  It didn't really hurt, but I knew I did it at the time.  Man does your head bleed something fierce!  No styptic pencil available, so I folded up some TP and made a compress.  Direct pressure is a wonderful thing.  Kept it from scabbing and stopped the bleeding.  Be careful out there guys!

PS:  The last two "s" in SSS are shower and shave for those of you unfamiliar with the military acronym.  You can figure out on your own what the first one is.  :)

Offline GaryT

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Ought to change my name to Nick!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 08:10:05 AM »
I must have a really hard head as my Fusion has NEVER cut my head. I thought it was impossible, but leave it to you Antimidas to spoil my faith!!  :*))
It's all about attitude!

Offline Antimidas

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Actual name is Marty.
    • Antimidas.net
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 08:17:34 AM »
That is why I go by Antimidas!  :)  Sometimes it seems like everything I touch turns to something less than gold.   :*))

It was my fault and not the blades.  I was in the shower and it was a little slippery.  Lost my footing and therefore control.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 10:27:52 AM »
I must have a really hard head as my Fusion has NEVER cut my head. I thought it was impossible, but leave it to you Antimidas to spoil my faith!!  :*))

What he said.

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 08:15:54 PM »
Marty..  I did the same thing with my fusion to the back of my head 2 weeks ago.  The fusion is a great razor. But it is not perfect when it comes to keeping the dome free of nicks and cuts..
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Antimidas

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Actual name is Marty.
    • Antimidas.net
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 08:24:07 PM »
Well, it was the user's fault like I said.  I need to put a non-skid in the tub to prevent another mishap or start doing it over the sink.  I feel I get closer in the shower though.  I just don't want to get THAT close!    :-[

adam_r_todd

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 12:54:28 PM »
I gashed myself so bad with a headblade I have a permanent scar.  It's about four weeks out and I don't think the scar will fade.  I guess you can cut yourself up with any razor with user error.   :-[  The plus is that I don't have any hair growing in the spot anymore.  Maybe I should make more of those gashes.  Less shaving!