Author Topic: A Woman's Opinion!  (Read 11032 times)

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: A Woman's Opinion!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 09:07:25 AM »
Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em.  :x!

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2007, 09:44:40 AM »

"Legally"
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2007, 10:25:53 AM »

And they can't pee standing up!... very well that is.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 01:53:01 PM »
Whew, and I thought I was the gross one around here!  :px

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline HotCajun

• Super Sly
    • myspace
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2007, 06:25:59 PM »
Come on....we're not all that bad!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 06:30:35 PM »
I will agree with you there... A creature that Cooks me Good Food and Cleans my Laundry without as much as a tear but more like a smile can not possess any evil in her soul  ^-^
Not just that, but Ya'll smell so Nice... I mean, could you get that in an air freshener?  Good Woman Scent? Come on and give me the hookup!  ;D ;D ;D
Peace

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 06:33:20 PM »

No, you're not.  But we have to pretend you are sometimes to make ourselves feel better.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2007, 07:18:42 PM »

No, you're not.  But we have to pretend you are sometimes to make ourselves feel better.

i know her and that woman is EVIL or at least she can be. love her tho. the little sister i never had.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 07:44:00 PM by pburke »

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline HotCajun

• Super Sly
    • myspace
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2007, 07:39:24 PM »
I will agree with you there... A creature that Cooks me Good Food and Cleans my Laundry without as much as a tear but more like a smile can not possess any evil in her soul  ^-^
Not just that, but Ya'll smell so Nice... I mean, could you get that in an air freshener?  Good Woman Scent? Come on and give me the hookup!  ;D ;D ;D

You need to hold on to that one!!! She cooks and does laundry (without complaining), you got yourself a keeper!  O0

jusbnme

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2007, 02:01:02 PM »

You need to hold on to that one!!! She cooks and does laundry (without complaining), you got yourself a keeper!  O0

I need to hold on to myself then because I do all the cooking, cleaning, running of errands, and take care of my son all week.  ??? ;D  Well, then again, my wife did let me quit my suck a$$ job to take care of our son when he was born so there is definitely no complaining here.    O0  To be honest, I've enjoyed being with my son this past year and I guess it's only right that since I don't have an actual job, other than keeping up with him, I should do everything that's needed around the house. 

Offline MC HammerHead

• "..I shouldn't have to tell you who I am...because who I am should be speaking for itself.."
  • Sly
  • Future's So Bright, Got To Wear Shades..and SPF 45
    • Downhillbillies
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2007, 03:09:32 PM »
I think Hot Cajun has it nailed.  Confidence works in a man's favor if used properly. And I think pretty much every man who is willing to shave what hair he has off most likely is very confident.  I think the other part that needs to be added though, and seems to be disappearing from our society, are manners.  A man who is confident, has a good sense of humor, and has manners can overcome most of his shortcomings in the looks department.....Hey, at least that's what I keep telling myself.  My wife is a looker and I am not particularly so that has to have something to do with it....or, God is punishing her for something she did a long time ago....ha ha....

MC HammerHead
Downhillbillies Skateboarding Organization
Woody's Halfpipe Board Shop Team
Pavel Skates Flow Team
Axe Army
Headblade Street Team
www.myspace.com/mchammerhead

jusbnme

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2007, 04:04:47 PM »
My wife is a looker and I am not particularly so that has to have something to do with it....or, God is punishing her for something she did a long time ago....ha ha....

Yeah, I've always thought God was punishing my wife too.  I mean don't get me wrong, I'm a really nice, and sweet guy.  But I have done my share of F-ing off.  Put it this way, I wouldn't have stuck by me if I was my wife.  So God is either punishing her, or she is a genuinely great woman.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2007, 04:18:36 PM »

Who ever said that there was Just One?  >:D
Peace

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2007, 04:44:41 PM »
I have a buddy who says that my wife is serving Community Service
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline HotCajun

• Super Sly
    • myspace
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2007, 06:32:14 PM »

I need to hold on to myself then because I do all the cooking, cleaning, running of errands, and take care of my son all week.  ??? ;D  Well, then again, my wife did let me quit my suck a$$ job to take care of our son when he was born so there is definitely no complaining here.    O0  To be honest, I've enjoyed being with my son this past year and I guess it's only right that since I don't have an actual job, other than keeping up with him, I should do everything that's needed around the house. 

There is nothing sexier than a man that does laundry....oh and beautiful pic of you and your little man.....your wife has a keeper!