Author Topic: J_B's fitness goal  (Read 4282 times)

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
J_B's fitness goal
« on: August 01, 2009, 09:55:14 AM »
Goal loss cap 195

Let's see here, prior to my injury I was 195 pounds.  Well we all know what happens after an injury if you don't stay active etc.

Well I had gotten up to 241 pounds  :Xo!

Well since starting back to work in May I started noticing the weight loss melting down, and this morning I weighed in at 225.

I can tell you that I am doing things that cause me to sweat, and constantly walk on my job as a janitor.  I'm going to get into a health club, as I miss the activity from when I had physical therapy.  Amazing though, that I had not lost one pound while doing physical therapy with the cardio machine, runner, stepper or the weights for that matter either.  But I did feel so much better about myself when they turned me loose while doing independant therapy working with the weights.

Offline Antimidas

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Actual name is Marty.
    • Antimidas.net
Re: J_B's fitness goal
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 10:18:53 AM »
What did you do to drop the weight?  No matter what I eat, I seem to remain constant.  I am at 261 and would kill to be back at 200.  Starting the P90 program today.  It will either cure me or kill me. 

I understand the injuries contributing to the weight gain.  I have put on all of the weight that I need to lose since breaking my right ankle in six places 9 years ago.  Two surgeries later, I still have significant pain which limits large amounts of walking and all jogging.

Offline Sooner Steve

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 09:10:21 AM »
Hey Antimidas.  Keep me updated on the P90 program.  I have seriously contemplated purchasing it and starting it.  I have been in the gym continuously for about 5 months doing a lot of weight lifting.  I usually hit the scale at about 220 - would like to see 205 - but am currently at 234.

Let me know how the P90 works for you.  Thanks. Sooner Steve
"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts." - Coach John Wooden

[img]http://tickers.Tick

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 06:06:55 AM »
Well I have lost a total of 36 pounds now, it feels awesome at 205 now but still shooting for my goal of 195  O:O

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 06:20:27 AM »
What did you do to drop the weight?  No matter what I eat, I seem to remain constant.  I am at 261 and would kill to be back at 200.  Starting the P90 program today.  It will either cure me or kill me. 

I understand the injuries contributing to the weight gain.  I have put on all of the weight that I need to lose since breaking my right ankle in six places 9 years ago.  Two surgeries later, I still have significant pain which limits large amounts of walking and all jogging.

A total change of diet, with alot of fruit and vegies.  You can with your injury recovery use a AB Lounge.  Start off slow with 10 sit ups/crunches then work up.  I do 200 a day now in one sitting, sometimes I feel energetic and do this twice a day.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5057914

Get yourself some good excersize music, and you can do this without much effort.  I love it, and now that I have gotten rid of the gut, I'm continuing on to get the 6-Pack Ab look to get back to the rock hard abs that I once had.

Enter your email address: