Author Topic: Any Motorola Razor phone users?  (Read 921 times)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Any Motorola Razor phone users?
« on: July 23, 2009, 09:15:46 PM »
I had jury duty on Tuesday.  It was a long, boring day.  While I was taking a break from the paperback I brought with me, I started playing around with my cell phone -- a Motorola Razor -- and noticed that it has the ability to receive emails, something I hadn't previously known it could do.  I signed into my Yahoo account and read a few emails.  The novelty has since worn off and it's annoying me whenever the phone notifies me that there's a new message waiting for me.  I can't figure out how to turn the option off.  Does anyone know?

slyatlast

Re: Any Motorola Razor phone users?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 09:59:33 PM »
If it's anything like my Motorola Moto Q....good luck! 

I'd really like to get rid of it and go back to my old clunker, do-nothing-but-send-and-receive-calls, cell phone.  I've found it to be very non user-friendly.

Offline aleutiancowboy

• Sly
Re: Any Motorola Razor phone users?
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 10:36:54 PM »
It sounds like your forwarding is still enabled at the source. Even though you can set up emails from the handset they still have to originate from somewhere. So to fix this problem you should log into you Yahoo email account and then go go into the settings and disable the forwarding settings to your mobile phone. Hopefully this should fix it for you.
THERE ARE NO SMALL BRAINS JUST BIG HEADS