Author Topic: possible paranormal activities  (Read 3942 times)

Offline Jim80

• Sly
possible paranormal activities
« on: July 17, 2009, 08:12:20 PM »
If this offends anyone or is against your religious beliefs I apologize.

But I wanted to tell someone. Over the past few days some of our daughters toys are being activated and making noises while no one is close enough to do that. The toys are ones that actions are required to make the noise.
One is a wand that you need to squeeze a button and a duck puppet that you squeeze the beak and it quacks.
My wife also was listening on our baby monitor while Bella was sleeping and she just starting cracking up laughing for no reason, Crystal and our dog were in the living room the entire time. Just a little awhile ago Crystal showed Bella a picture of great-grandparents(Crystals grandparents) and Bella bent her head down to give a kiss to them. Crystal's Grandmother died in 1995 and her grandfather died in 1999.
We're thinking that one or both might be here trying to let us know their here watching over her.
Anyone else ever have had this happen to them.

Also when I was younger my mom told me that I had said to her that I could see my guardian angel when I was really sick on Christmas eve.

Offline SlyintheOC

• Sly
Re: possible paranormal activities
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 08:39:29 PM »
We have seen shadows and reflections of people moving about in the house. And there is 1 window in a wall of 5 windows where the vertical blinds move... this window is just outside of my 94 yr old Grandmother's bedroom. Plus we are always hearing strange noises here and there in the house

I have heard that the 'spirits' like electronic things, because they can gather energy in order to communicate with us.

If you are interested in this kind of thing, try watching John Edward on tv. It can be very mesmerizing.

Offline Jim80

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 08:51:44 PM »
The thing is that we built our house that is why We think it's Family since Bella only stares and she never cries.
She'll just stare up and laugh at nothing.

Offline SlyintheOC

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 09:10:19 PM »
I have heard about things just like that on John Edward's show.

If you ask me, I'm sure she is seeing them (the G-Grandparents). I believe that loved ones on the 'other side' are here to look over us. IMO, it gives a feeling of comfort. At first it was a little creepy... now it's really no big deal when we see the shadows.

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 09:12:04 PM »
I use too see shadows and images and hear strange noises in my house too........But then i decided too cut back on my drinking.......    `Dr!n#

Offline SlyintheOC

• Sly
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 09:16:06 PM »
I use too see shadows and images and hear strange noises in my house too........But then i decided too cut back on my drinking.......    `Dr!n#

Oh.... is that my problem? I'll give that a try. LOL!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 11:16:02 PM »
We have a 21 month old and my mother-in-law swears that she talks to "ghosts" when she's with our daughter at our house.  We've never seen it, but my wife did have someone tickle her feet one night while she was sleeping and it wasn't me and I was laying next to her.  My wife's grandfather died a couple of years ago and we live in the house he lived in.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

(|8-)

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 12:02:40 AM »
My grandfather, a handsome, by which I mean bald, electrician, died when I was 6. 

Around the time of his death, our refrigerator light stopped working.  It wasn't burned out, because it would work sometimes and you could make the light blink by wiggling the switch.  When it was working, we just took that as Grandpa saying hi.  It stayed like that for about 20 years.

The fridge, which is older than me, is still working.  You can't get the freezer on the bottom anymore.

GASlick

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 01:24:06 PM »
Oh, the stories I could tell.

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »
All kinds of wacky stuff happens in my family.
My grandmother has visions of people before they are hurt, my aunt use to be thrown out of her bed across her bedroom (it was shared with my mother)

There is a somewhat well known story about one of my great uncles who went missing on Christmas day in my area.

I've experienced the phantom "Black Dog" twice now, from what I've been told if I see it again I'll die within the hour. Apparently it's only usually seen in the UK. Fantastic!

Offline Hook'Em

• Super Sly
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2009, 02:29:49 PM »
OK I'm wierded out now!  g#$+
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080722/samp3621da6c52487d03.jpg[/img]

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2009, 06:35:11 AM »
My wife and I used to live in my grandparents house for about a year before we moved. My g-mother was in a home, and my g-father passed away in 2007. we would hear footsteps in the house all the time, and things wouldnt go missing, but they would be where neither of us had put it.

there is more, but far too much to type out.

i firmly believe that a lot of what people see or hear can be explained in some way, but i also firmly believe that there is more going on than what we are currently able to explain.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 06:36:43 AM by PeripheralxMvmnt »
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2009, 03:07:31 PM »
Back when my wife and I first came to Montana, the house we rented had been previously occupide by worshipers of spirits, complete with animal sacrifices etc.  My wife asked me one time about this stuff, because our collie at the time looked like she had something cornered in the house, with her hair standing up on her hackels.

My wife tried to see what was up, and our collie prevented her from checking this out.

We since have moved and are on land where no others ever lived, as it used to be a swamp that was filled in prior.

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2009, 05:04:45 PM »
Hi Jim80,

I posted elsewhere on this site about some of the supernatural occurences that have happened over the years in our family. I cannot say I understand alot of that type of thing but I do believe in the spiritual realm. My brother has had several visible sightings of angels, my sister has dreams and I have what can best be called premonitions. As I said I don't understand it all but yes I do belive it is real. 
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A

GASlick

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2009, 09:42:33 PM »
I posted this story on here somewhere, but I got a ghost head rub one night at the hospital.