Author Topic: Shy and sly: Need serious help  (Read 2437 times)

jimhend

Shy and sly: Need serious help
« on: July 06, 2009, 11:01:54 PM »
I have always been a very shy person, it has been very hard for  me to talk to people I do not really know, specially women. All the relationships I had before were based on being friends with someone for a period of time and then falling for them.

So here is the problem. There is this girl I really like and all I do is smile when I pass her and she smiles back and thats it. I dont know what else to do. Adding on to that, this is the first time since I am sly that I am doing this. This just adds to the whole situation. I dont know if she like sly or that I should care about that or anything.

So I need serious help. Even tough love!!!

Offline J.J.

• Sly
Re: Shy and sly: Need serious help
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 12:08:44 AM »
I have always been a very shy person, it has been very hard for  me to talk to people I do not really know, specially women. All the relationships I had before were based on being friends with someone for a period of time and then falling for them.

So here is the problem. There is this girl I really like and all I do is smile when I pass her and she smiles back and thats it. I dont know what else to do. Adding on to that, this is the first time since I am sly that I am doing this. This just adds to the whole situation. I dont know if she like sly or that I should care about that or anything.

So I need serious help. Even tough love!!!

Just relax and be yourself.  The Sly factor shouldn't matter; it's just a component of your image (like your eyes or your smile).   If you want to get to know her, say "Hi" the next time you smile at her.  Baby steps!

jj

Offline capthappy8p

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 05:10:22 AM »
^exactly just take it easy and make the small steps first... try to act confident (not confident as in "i can bench press this watercooler" but just smile when u talk to her and dont show that ur shy or scared... ive had a few girls tell me in the last month or two say that one of the sexiest things a man has is confidence in himself....

so start with the baby steps then gradually show her that u are confident in yourself!

p.s. it also helps not to think too into it keep ur mind positive!
Smile, cause im Happy

adam_r_todd

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 05:32:55 AM »
They're giving you good advice.  Relax.  Be yourself.  Talk to her.  If you can't talk to her, then maybe she's not the one.  All you can do is try. 

I don't know under what circumstances you see her, but you have to say something to her in order to ever have a relationship.  Start small, but make it meaningful.  For instance, if you see her every morning at the bus stop, tomorrow, take a deep breath as you approach and say something like, "I like seeing you here every day."  Then smile.  If that's too direct, simply say, "Good morning."

If she's into you, the day after tomorrow, you'll know it.  She'll look directly at you and smile.  She'll expect more communication.  If she avoids eye contact the next day or suddenly disappears, the "could be" is over.  Be direct and confident.  Women love it.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 03:34:39 AM »
hey jimhend:  1st of all just B yourself.   stay relaxed & its ok 2 B "nervous" just don't show it.  U have made a good statement by smiling @ her.  however... each day U C her... U gotta do more than smile.  a simple "hello... how are U?" is a good start.  good luck & keep us posted. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

jimhend

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 04:43:50 AM »
Had a long talk. So yeah O0
Thanks guys for your support!

adam_r_todd

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 11:02:51 AM »
Great!  Talking is the first step.  Can't have a relationship without first talking.  Hope it works out for you.