Author Topic: Early days  (Read 1329 times)

Offline SultanofSwing86

• Sly
  • aha my razor
Early days
« on: July 02, 2009, 02:55:29 PM »
Been sly since last weekend. There have been mixed reactions. Mostly they have been fine. Occassionally you notice people who see it for the first time give you weird looks, probably just shock rather than malicious. In response to a thread about an employer asking you to grow it back, my supervisor has been fine, in fact I didn't notice any reaction or different treatment from her. Most people I have come into contact with have just behaved like normal. The odd person has made a comment, but I have just joked it off and they seem to have been fine.
I was asked to go for a coffee after work by a woman earlier (not sure if it was a date or not?), if it was then truely that is amazing as I haven't been out on a date for ages, let alone I don't think I have ever had a woman ask me out  O0,
So in summary the sly look is definately going well. The only people who haven't seen is my family (as I don't live close to home anymore), but I am sure they will be fine, my eldest brother hardly has any hair left so he will likely be supportive, maybe I can also get him to go sly 8)   

Offline GaryT

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Early days
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 05:22:18 PM »
Keep it up bro. The fun has just begun.
It's all about attitude!

slyatlast

Re: Early days
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 06:20:21 PM »
You're experiencing what it means to be sly.  Enjoy it and make the most of it.