Author Topic: Great article on About.com  (Read 9170 times)

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
Re: Great article on About.com
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 08:55:35 PM »
I do this because I like the style.  I just did not look right with hair... I look better with the lack of it.  It is so much better to be chill with it than to fight it.  I have a buddy who is balding, and I try to get him just to go all the way and shave it... He's got cold feet, he apprehensive because of the stigma that this cut has had in previous years.  If your going Bald, just Bik it.  Why look older when you don't have to, why not look bolder, stronger, more independent? Last I checked, MR. CLEAN has got it over the Brawnie dude, and the original XXX bags hotter tail than 007!  b@n*

Yo, to all those who are BALD BOLD LOUD AND PROUD,  Hang Em High! !*!rat3
Peace

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 06:41:09 AM »
Yeah, what Paul said. I do this because I like it. As a hardcore hillbilly, style is the furthest thing from my mind.  :D :D :*)) :*)) O0 O0

Not to get too deep here PigPen, but the absence of style is a style all its own!
See, you're a trend setter.  O0

WOW! I'm cool and didn't even know it.
Damn, and I thought I was being an individual.  Guess I will have to let it grow now!

Hey Paul everyone is unique...  ;)
Magmababe you are wise beyond your years

why thankyou!  :-*
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 06:58:47 AM »
I do this because I like the style.  I just did not look right with hair... I look better with the lack of it.  It is so much better to be chill with it than to fight it.  I have a buddy who is balding, and I try to get him just to go all the way and shave it... He's got cold feet, he apprehensive because of the stigma that this cut has had in previous years.  If your going Bald, just Bik it.  Why look older when you don't have to, why not look bolder, stronger, more independent? Last I checked, MR. CLEAN has got it over the Brawnie dude, and the original XXX bags hotter tail than 007!  b@n*

Yo, to all those who are BALD BOLD LOUD AND PROUD,  Hang Em High! !*!rat3

Truer words were never spoken.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 11:06:15 AM »
Great post Mr. Clean!!

The reason that I liked this article is that it's a main stream site that is telling others to forget about the hair transplants and drugs and just chrome the dome.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.