Author Topic: RSS Tech  (Read 2864 times)

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
RSS Tech
« on: June 18, 2009, 10:54:38 PM »
I'm going to show my tech ignorance on this one.

I know the site has an RSS feed and it works perfectly on my iGoogle homepage that I hardly every go to now that I use Chrome.  But my cell Sony Ericsson w760 has a built in RSS Reader that I can have pull feeds for me.  It works for many news sites, blogspot and stuff, but for some reason it is not working for this site. 
One - I am curious if any body else out there is running into a similar issue with another phone.  Two - Mr Web Site Master what would be causing such a problem?

"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
Re: RSS Tech
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 04:25:01 PM »
No luck. :(
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline BReady

• Sly
Re: RSS Tech
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 10:17:41 PM »
I forgot how I set it up on Viigo for Blackberry but it works fine (well besides the fact that it doesnt show the whole post, it summarizes it... but that's Viigo I believe).

SBG written at 5 micron field of view on an electron microscope (kind of messed up the B, but you get the picture).

BReady