Author Topic: Taking a peek.  (Read 2574 times)

benmcd

Taking a peek.
« on: June 14, 2009, 08:09:46 AM »
I notice when I am talking to people who are non-sly that sometimes in the conversation I will catch them checking out my dome.  I really don't mind this but I find it funny how they glance up and then back to their normal gaze thinking you have not noticed. I sometimes expect them to say something but they don't. I do believe that a lot of people are curious and would really like to try it out. :o   

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Taking a peek.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 10:40:46 AM »
Yeah, it's always funny when they do that.  Try smiling or winking next time you catch them.  It's sure to make them comment.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 05:41:20 PM »
I have had people do that before, I notice and just smile most of the time. Every once in awhile when I see someone really looking at it I'll keep talking but rub my head, its fun to watch them try to ignore it. One of my friends dads was doing that while I was talking to him, he just kept looking at my head so I rubbed it and a second later he reached up and touched his head. It was pretty funny.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 08:50:23 PM »
I can say that same.. lol its funny.  I do the same...rub my head when i notice someone looking.  9 times out of 10 they will rub theirs too..lol

benmcd

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 09:56:11 PM »
That is pretty funny, I must try this.. start messin with their heads  :*))

Offline GaryT

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 07:43:38 AM »
Oh I just hop right in there and say something like,"Looks pretty good doesn't it?" Or perhaps something like, "I have a great barber huh?"
It's all about attitude!

Offline bem75

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 12:39:29 PM »
Love the head rub idea!  That goes back to the way that I would tell when a girl was looking at me.  I would check my watch and then look at her.  If she checked her's, I'd know that she was looking at me.  Works almost every time.

Offline Dome of Steele

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 04:32:58 PM »
It's kinda like how women are probably tired of guys glancing at their boobs. 
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090813/sampff0212de70bbab6a.jpg[/img] [/url]

Enter your email address: