Author Topic: I have finally decided on a tattoo  (Read 4928 times)

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: I have finally decided on a tattoo
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 04:19:25 AM »
Old west is like the old west font, you know like the one on your computer.

About the fading-would I really have to worry about it that much since it would be on my back and would be covered by a shirt most of the time.

No...... but all tattoos will fade some with time.........
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Papa Don

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 09:16:59 AM »
Just remember that the sun is not a tattoo's friend.  It will cause the tat to fade.  Also remember, that in time a tattoo will blur at the edges.  This is the voice of experience speaking!
I am no better that anyone else, but by God, no one is better than I am

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 03:32:13 PM »
I got it today. I didnt want to spend tons of money on it right now. I got it 1/2" tall by 3" long, its black and they didnt have old west font, I forgot the name of the font I got. But it was only $20. It took like 5 minutes and didnt hurt much at all, kinda stung alittle. The feeling reminded me of getting scratched by a thorn bush. I think I am hooked, I am already planning my next one. I cant get photobucket to work for me today but the pics are on my facebook. Here is the link.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3343843&id=745305394&comments#/album.php?aid=133417&id=745305394

Offline SlyintheOC

• Sly
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 03:59:35 PM »
The tat looks good. I like the font... it's different than the 'norm' that you see everywhere.

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 04:09:40 PM »
Thanks. It stood out to me, it reminds me of a mix of celtic style and the early printer fonts. I already have my next one picked out, I am thinking of an old fashioned rooster, I want it to look like an Indian Red Junglefowl or something similar to that. So maybe next tuesday, lol.