Author Topic: Bugs....Ouch!!  (Read 2339 times)

Offline GaryT

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Bugs....Ouch!!
« on: June 04, 2009, 09:14:22 AM »
I just thought I would post a little BE CAREFUL with them lil bugs. I recently went camping and even though I wore a cap most of the time I got 5 or 6 bad mosquitoe bites. Didn't even cross my feeble little mind, but when I got home and shaved...My razor neatly rid me of all the bug bites. It did this by simply cutting them off!!! Took me a few days of not shaving to recover! So next time you're enjoying some outdoor activity and the bugs are out, be weelie, weelie careful!

It's all about attitude!

Offline GaryT

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Bugs....Ouch!!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 07:34:46 AM »
Hey, all you new guys need to head over to "Introductions" and put up a pic. Then tell us just a bit about yourself. It helps at keeping up with all the new people.

So, welcome to the Sly world. Look around, chime on in and join the crew!!
It's all about attitude!

Offline PHANTZM

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 11:41:57 AM »
I just thought I would post a little BE CAREFUL with them lil bugs. I recently went camping and even though I wore a cap most of the time I got 5 or 6 bad mosquitoe bites. Didn't even cross my feeble little mind, but when I got home and shaved...My razor neatly rid me of all the bug bites. It did this by simply cutting them off!!! Took me a few days of not shaving to recover! So next time you're enjoying some outdoor activity and the bugs are out, be weelie, weelie careful!

Been there, done that. What a bloody mess.

shaved

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 05:43:03 PM »
I use a bug spray to keep the mossies off, and it works well.
There are some anti bug cream and sprays mean`t for th skin ,so may pay to check out what is available in your areas