Author Topic: Rate of thinning  (Read 837 times)

benmcd

Rate of thinning
« on: June 01, 2009, 11:12:33 AM »
I mentioned in a post a while back that I had grown out my hair after a long period of shaving, the temples and an area heading toward the crown of my head had thinned out considerably. I am 43 years old and have relatively coarse hair, was really not expecting this at all. It seems to be quite a quick progression, really noticeable when I grown out for a few weeks. I can handle this change, however does anyone else have a similar experience? I would say that the last time I grew out my hair I did not pick up this thinning, that was about 6 months ago. Does this seem rapid. I have two very distinct areas of hair density in a very classic pattern.

Offline Blacksheep

• Go Sens Go
  • Learning the way of Sly
Re: Rate of thinning
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 02:38:12 PM »
I think my hair has gone from "am I going thin?" to "I think people can tell" over the past 4-6 months.

I really want to shave it, but the truth is that I'm terrified to do so. I'm envious of all the guys here who look awesome sly.

Offline sq

• Sly Jr.
Re: Rate of thinning
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 02:47:58 PM »
I've had the exact same moment - there is some change and now you can just tell - I'm not sure if its a sudden change or if its just suddenly catching up with reality -