Author Topic: Well, I'm Official  (Read 5031 times)

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
Re: Well, I'm Official
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 12:07:56 PM »
That's cool Paul. I got my new license when I moved out here. I wasn't shaved yet (July), but when I finally got my commercial (cdl) out here, I had shaved the noggin.
So my new picture has me smiling bald and proud!    O0

SlyHigh

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2009, 07:00:21 AM »
Mine id due on my birthday this year.  Do other states have expiration dates other than your birthday?  It makes it easy to remember when it's due.

I don't think ours have blocks for eye or hair color.  But you may have to tell them anyway.  It's been so long I don't remember.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2009, 07:21:18 AM »
Alright, now I am PISSED :x!    My ID came in the mail yesterday.  They list me as BALD in hair color, but did not use the new pic of myself (which I had to pay for) but instead used an old drivers license photo of me with hair.   One more example of the idiots who work in state government!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 07:36:28 AM »
Alright, now I am PISSED :x!    My ID came in the mail yesterday.  They list me as BALD in hair color, but did not use the new pic of myself (which I had to pay for) but instead used an old drivers license photo of me with hair.   One more example of the idiots who work in state government!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical.   :/O

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 01:32:18 PM »
Our DL's expire one month after our birthday and you can get 4 year or 8 year renewal. No option for bald when I had to get a new license cause the old one broke.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Dome of Steele

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 02:56:01 PM »
I'm not "official" yet.   I'm "haired" on my ID.  I get comments and double-takes every time I get carded.  Usually light hearted ones.  My ID doesn't expire for another 4 years!  Maybe I'll go in and get a new one this summer?  Nah. 
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090813/sampff0212de70bbab6a.jpg[/img] [/url]

marty22

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 02:59:13 PM »
official here as of last yr.

Enter your email address: