Author Topic: I've now tried the Fusion  (Read 5395 times)

Offline kenrh

• Sly Jr.
Re: I've now tried the Fusion
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2009, 01:16:44 AM »
I've given up on the HB - I simply hate it!

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2009, 01:18:23 AM »
why do you hate it? i actually like it although im still gettin used to it. im waiting for my cut on my head to heal that i got from it a few days ago tho.

Offline Shaf

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 06:56:19 AM »
I still dig the Excel, never nicked myself so may wanna find where I put my HB and give it another shot.  When your talking doubles or trip's it just depends. I didn't take to the trips. When it grows I've got quite dense, thick hair and the trips just gunked up alot.

Doubles just seem to cut cleaner and remove stubble better.  Though I ditched the HB I found the Atra doubles the best blades for me. They're super sharp giving me the bomb in closeness and use these most with a handle instead.

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 08:43:21 AM »
Double  blade works best for me.  Ghost, it's rare that I ever nick myself with the HB, but looking back, it seems like when I did, the times I did falls into 2 buckets - 1) I was trying to go in a different direction other than front-to-back or back-to-front and 2) I went 2 or 3 days before shaving and probably tried adding a little pressure when none was needed.  You might want to switch to daily shaving - believe me it won't take long for you to get to get up to speed due to experience, not because you're trying to set a speed record.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline BaldBen

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009, 11:25:17 AM »
Stu don't be so reckless with your headblade. It's not a race.  :Xo!

I need time to achieve perfection. If I was given a choice of free blades I would select Mach3 over Fusion. The reason being two-fold. Fusion blades are over-priced and the shave is like driving the platform of a tractor over my head. Very irritating. @c3

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Ben Franklin

Offline kenrh

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2009, 08:09:45 PM »
I find it very awkard to use and get better results with either the MIII or Fusion.  I'm sure that when it all boils down all these options are simply what suits the individual.

Offline baldyboy8000

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2010, 04:23:23 PM »
I think I've tried them all. Fusion is the best for me so far

Offline Arnie

• 2011 Sly Bald Guys Fantasy Football Champion
  • Sly Bureau
  • Surrender to your cause, never your circumstances.
    • http://www.frankboucherchevrolet.com
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2010, 07:39:01 PM »
I use my Fusion on my face and around my ears...then use my HeadBlade for the rest of my dome when I get in the shower...