Author Topic: A tribute to possibly the slyest show of all time  (Read 2295 times)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
A tribute to possibly the slyest show of all time
« on: November 23, 2008, 07:28:55 PM »
The Shield concludes its 7-year run on FX this week. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Di5UEllhTS4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Di5UEllhTS4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 07:37:47 PM by RazorX »

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
Re: A tribute to possibly the slyest show of all time
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 03:52:51 AM »
Very good show !!    O0

PE#1

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 10:41:19 AM »
Oh yeah BABY!  This is my favorite show of all time.  In my opinion it's the best shot show to ever come around.  It's going to be hard for another to top it.

Last show is tonight.  90 minutes long.   O0

PE#1

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 09:38:03 PM »
Nice serious finale. 

Not sure if another show could ever top it for me.  But Sons of Anarchy is getting close.  It's another FX show.  Those who liked The Shield should give it a try. 

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 10:02:51 PM »
Nice serious finale. 

Not sure if another show could ever top it for me.  But Sons of Anarchy is getting close.  It's another FX show.  Those who liked The Shield should give it a try. 

I just finished watching the finale and it did not disappoint.  Haven't seen Sons of Anarchy yet but I may give it a try.

PE#1

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 06:05:23 AM »
Nice serious finale. 

I just finished watching the finale and it did not disappoint.  Haven't seen Sons of Anarchy yet but I may give it a try.

Sons of Anarchy just had their season finale.  If you get a chance try to catch some of the reruns that I'm sure they'll be showing until next year.  That way you can catch up before the new ones start.  It's a really good show.  Sort of shot like The Shield.  Real and raw. 

Enter your email address: