Author Topic: Before and After Bald Pics  (Read 118740 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Before and After Bald Pics
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2007, 04:04:59 PM »
They're approved!  LOL, I can't believe you did that.  It looks good!  Just be careful that you don't get shaving cream in your eyes now.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2007, 04:07:28 PM »
They're approved!  LOL, I can't believe you did that.  It looks good!  Just be careful that you don't get shaving cream in your eyes now.

I can't believe it either.  It's BaldAndre's fault.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2007, 04:13:37 PM »
Just saw the picture dude....looks good clean, and that much balder, but not bad at all. Looks real good!

Well, just like shaving your head in the first place, can you really make a judgement right off anyways...I'm sure Tyler wouldn't send you in the wrong direction, HE said it looks good too...

I know it's all my fault, maybe I'll have to loose the goat this weekend to make things right in the world again...

RazorX, you rock my balded brutha!

BALDANDRE

« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2007, 04:50:40 PM »
Hey Rx..one last thing....

Enjoy the long weekend with your new extra baldness..you will be the only one who notices (and maybe some other bald dudes with envy of how bald you look)...

So try not to be too overly conscience of it, you'll enjoy it more and that confidence will just make those around you appreciate your sparkly shiny hairless head (and now brows too).

Have a good weekend dude and enjoy the balder, more aerodynamic you!

Take care my bald brutha..you do rock!

Offline iBald

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2007, 07:04:31 PM »
Hmmm... found some pics

When I was blonde and skinny:

Another one from the blonde days:

These three are about 3 years later and taken about a year ago:

(Ouch the hairline on the last one)

Enter the razor:

I need a better sly pic

Slickdome

« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2007, 07:23:51 PM »

I need a better sly pic

Sly is a good look for ya!

Slickdome

« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2007, 07:40:51 PM »

As for the brows - I once came close to ditching them due to an accident.  I usually keep them trimmed with my beard trimmer.    Nobody noticed, but I sure did feel self-conscious about it until it grew back!!

I tried trimming my brows last spring and I got a little too carried away.  I used the beard trimmer and kept taking them down a notch at a time.  When I used the #1 setting, I knew I had gone one step too far.  It REALLY looked bad on me; no one said anything, but compared to my full brows, it was SO bare.  I tried to disguise it was wearing a pair of glasses, but I was totally self-conscious until they grew back...which took a good month before they started to fill in.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2007, 07:42:35 PM »

I tried trimming my brows last spring and I got a little too carried away.  I used the beard trimmer and kept taking them down a notch at a time.  When I used the #1 setting, I knew I had gone one step too far.  It REALLY looked bad on me; no one said anything, but compared to my full brows, it was SO bare.  I tried to disguise it was wearing a pair of glasses, but I was totally self-conscious until they grew back...which took a good month before they started to fill in.

A month??  Geez, I was hoping mine would be back in about two weeks.  Oh, well.   :o

Slickdome

« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2007, 07:46:02 PM »

A month??  Geez, I was hoping mine would be back in about two weeks.  Oh, well.   :o

Well, I wouldn't worry if I was you.  Your brows were nowhere near as bushy as mine; the difference between your sly brows and the baseline is not very noticeable at all.  I have a pic somewhere that shows the difference in mine, which I'll post when I find it. 

But you look fine sans brows.  Enjoy the new experience!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2007, 07:48:10 PM »

Well, I wouldn't worry if I was you.  Your brows were nowhere near as bushy as mine; the difference between your sly brows and the baseline is not very noticeable at all.  I have a pic somewhere that shows the difference in mine, which I'll post when I find it. 

Thanks.  I've just realized that I've now officially -- at one time or another -- shaved everything North of the Border.

Slickdome

« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2007, 10:24:38 PM »
I have a pic somewhere that shows the difference in mine, which I'll post when I find it. 

OK, here it is....a perfect example of the type of face that needs brows.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #101 on: April 06, 2007, 10:40:28 PM »
Doesn't look bad.  Better with the brows, but without wasn't as bad as you described.

I think my eyebrows have thinned over the years.   I'm not sure when this started to happen, but it occurred to me tonight that they weren't always so "invisible", in fact when I was a kid they were pretty thick.  I looked back at some old pictures from high school, and you could definitely seem them in the photos.  Do people lose their eyebrows, like they lose the hair on their heads?  I know that women who overpluck them sometimes do, but do they ever just "disappear" on their own?  If they do, then I'm thinking that mine might not grow back. That would be far from the end of the world, but I would like them back at some point.   :XX  Should be interesting to see what happens.

Offline evia

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2007, 12:54:46 AM »
i agree
lo nishkach lo nislach

Offline HotCajun

• Super Sly
    • myspace
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2007, 01:40:17 PM »
Here's some pic's of me before and after choosing the way of sly...from a long while ago....

It's so funny to see you guys with hair...ya'll go from normal to superstud...hahaha

oh, beautiful wedding photo!!!

Offline HotCajun

• Super Sly
    • myspace
« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2007, 01:55:17 PM »
I have a pic somewhere that shows the difference in mine, which I'll post when I find it. 

OK, here it is....a perfect example of the type of face that needs brows.

I like the new scruffy pic....looks like your blowing a kiss...hahaha....the no eyebrows don't look half bad either

Thanks.  I've just realized that I've now officially -- at one time or another -- shaved everything North of the Border.

Now if someone can just teach you guys to start shaving south of the border  `dr**l lol...did I say that out load?