Author Topic: Do you really like being bald?  (Read 202982 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Re: Do you really like being bald?
« Reply #585 on: June 09, 2020, 10:01:58 PM »
I grew it back numerous times for a few weeks, but always returned to shaving it all. I'm still not sure why I'm drawn to the bald head look, but I do love the look and feel. When I grew the hair back, and would see someone with a shaved head, I would be envious.
[/i]

I'm like reddog…...I always go back to a shaved head. I love flattops and will grow it out to sport a flattie, but it's a tough haircut to maintain so I go back to a buzzcut and then back to a shaved noggin. Bald heads are such a nice feel and so easy to maintain.

it happened to me just today I was in the hardware store and I saw a guy with Flattop and I guess I was jealous because I really missed mine.  but then back out into the 94° and high humidity I thought to myself there’s no way my Flattop would even stand up in this humidity! what little hair I have left is to baby fine and I would have to fight it and constantly blow dry it and maybe even have some pomade in it to keep it up in this humid weather.  I wish I had gone back to the store and told that sweaty guy with the Flattop that you really ought to give the sly look a try !

To celebrate my liberation, I treated myself to a nice straight razor head shave at the barbershop and was very grateful that I have a beautiful bald head in the Florida summer heat!  I don’t have to take care of and worry about that sh*t anymore!!!  The most maintenance I have to do during the day is to wipe off my head with a handi-wipe!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Do you really like being bald?
« Reply #586 on: June 10, 2020, 07:50:48 AM »
Yes! Summertime is a great time to be bald. Wearing a nicely tanned smooth dome feels awesome, especially when you feel that cool breeze wrapping around your head.

I haven't felt the urge to grow back hair for some time. I look forward to my daily headshave, and I can honestly say love how a totally shaved head looks on me. I still think a shaved head is a best kept secret, if more guys knew what it is like to wear a smooth bald head, they would join our bald brotherhood!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Enter your email address: