Author Topic: What are the best/worst thing(s) said to you after going sly ?  (Read 14240 times)

Offline J Digory

• My head's like my bass playin': Smooth
  • Super Sly
Re: What are the best/worst thing(s) said to you after going sly ?
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2008, 09:08:32 PM »
I was recently told that I gave a guy flashbacks of his vasectomy. He said my head looked like his balls after the operation. The funny part about it all is he is an otherwise attractive guy holding on to some very thin hair.

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2008, 11:02:55 PM »
The funny part about it all is he is an otherwise attractive guy holding on to some very thin hair.
Hmmm, mine are furry so I bet his head looks more like a pair of balls than yours does.

Offline J Digory

• Super Sly
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2008, 02:53:22 PM »
Right, but I assume his vasectomy required some shaving of his area. Yes though, I would think his head looks a little more like everyone else's testicles.

Offline The Zook

• One Blade Renegade
  • Super Sly
  • Collector O'Razors
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2008, 03:22:11 PM »
(Moron at work, while I was taking a leak)

Him: So what is up with the hair, lose a bet?
Me: No
Him: Oh, heh.
Me: What?
Him: Oh, just thought...
Me: No, you didn't.
Him: Heh
Me: Left room (washed my hands during the No, you didn't part).

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2008, 03:23:10 PM »
Sounds like he stopped to think..............then forgot to start again!!!!!!
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A

Offline J Digory

• Super Sly
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2008, 05:29:16 PM »
That's funny, Lucky. I can picture the 'heh's in my head. I picture the guy being related to Beavis or Butthead.

Offline smoothpate

• Proud Member of Local 69
  • Sly Jr.
  • Look Ma, No More Bad Hair Days!!!!!
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2008, 02:04:06 PM »
Let's see:

Best things- You look so much better, Nice head, Wow, Very cool, I could rub this all night (and she did), Bitchin'

Worst things- What happened did you lose a bet, Why the Hell did you do that, You tryin' to look more macho, Are you a skinhead or somethin', Freak, Homo, You keep doing that it might never grow back then what will you do, Maybe you should seek some professional help, If you keep it like that you'll never get a good job

Aside from a couple of male friends, the best things were said by women. As for the worst things, other than the "Why in the Hell did you do that" which was said by my parents, all of the other comments were made by either strangers or acquaintences that I really didn't give a sh!t about. There were several of my friends who took the "Whatever" approach.
Can of Edge Shaving Gel: $ 2.24
4 Pack of Mach III Blades: $ 4.69
Having a Smooth, Cleanly Shaved Head: PRICELESS

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2008, 02:16:27 PM »
Best: "I love bald guys!"   -When I met my wife for the first time (hence avatar)

Worst: "You look like Edward Norton from American History X. But not."  -Jackass I didnt really like. I didnt know quite how to take this, but i still wanted to remove his face.   b0x3r
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline slyinglide

• Give till it hurts!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Work hard, Play harder, Love Often
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2008, 04:26:33 PM »
Best thing said to me.........,"can I rub your head while we have sex tonight"  this was said by a woman that walked up to me in a bar.

worst thing said to me........."You need to go talk to a Lawyer at the JAG office now!"  This was said to me by my Commanding Officer right after he read me my rights for an Article 15, because I shaved my head.

He later dropped the Art. 15 after my JAG Lawyer impressed on him a certain military reg that described the parameters of a military haircut and they said nothing about not shaving the head.  He wanted to change the charge to "Destruction of Government property"  but that was shot down also...

All that for a shave job.........

I was told to think outside the box, how did I get in the box in the first place?

Offline Christian

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2008, 10:12:55 AM »
Worst thing was that some1 said that it looks sick. But I am different opinion! ;)

I noticed that people who get to know me bald they couldn't imagine me with hair ... others had to get used to it b4 they liked it. Others liked it from the beginning.

Best thing: when I was regrwoing my hair again some years ago my boss asked me when I am gonna shave again because it looks so much better. But when I did it the first time she didn't like it at all. ;)

A collegue asked my a couple of days ago how I look with hair and I showed her a photo: she dinÄt like the photo. Bald seems to be much better! :)

Offline smoothpate

• Proud Member of Local 69
  • Sly Jr.
  • Look Ma, No More Bad Hair Days!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2008, 11:21:12 AM »
worst thing said to me........."You need to go talk to a Lawyer at the JAG office now!"  This was said to me by my Commanding Officer right after he read me my rights for an Article 15, because I shaved my head.

He later dropped the Art. 15 after my JAG Lawyer impressed on him a certain military reg that described the parameters of a military haircut and they said nothing about not shaving the head.  He wanted to change the charge to "Destruction of Government property"  but that was shot down also...

All that for a shave job.........

One of my uncles retired from the Air Force. One time when we were visiting him back in the 70s, before he retired, he came home and said that a young recruit that worked under him was going through the same thing as you.  He said that they did charge him with Destruction of Government property. I never did hear how that was resolved.
Can of Edge Shaving Gel: $ 2.24
4 Pack of Mach III Blades: $ 4.69
Having a Smooth, Cleanly Shaved Head: PRICELESS

Offline Phil Man

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2008, 09:28:26 PM »
Best: I want to rub your head... without hands

worst: You look like you're s supervillain who wants to destroy the world ( now that I think about it, that does not sound too bad at all)

marty22

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2008, 09:31:10 PM »
best thing: YUou have a great head to shave.

worst: you lost your charm and baby face. (Note: I was already 50 when that comment was made. LOL)

Offline dog20

• Super Sly
  • Hello
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2008, 09:40:17 PM »

worst: You look like you're s supervillain who wants to destroy the world ( now that I think about it, that does not sound too bad at all)

lol, I work in the frozen food section and I wear red gloves and one of the customers looked at me and said "oh you're not a villian."  I was newly bald then and I thought he was making fun of my head.  But then I realized it was the gloves.  Or did he think I was Lex Luthor?

Offline Phil Man

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2008, 09:44:55 PM »
Dog, you should have just laughed maniacally after your customer said that.

BTW, I'm trying to get a dr. Evil outfit for Halloween this year might be fun :)

Oh yeah, people said I looked like Lex Luthor when I wear suits at work despite the fact that I am asian and Lex Luthor is caucasian.  :/O

I've also been compared to several bald guys in history that look nothing alike.