Author Topic: Mamma Mia The Movie  (Read 9999 times)

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
Re: Mamma Mia The Movie
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2008, 04:22:51 AM »
I went to see this movie this past weekend and I must say that I give it my 2 thumbs up.  It is great as a light-hearted flick with some flash-backs to 70's music.  Also, you do have to put up with actors, who are not singers, trying to do both.  But that just added to the humor for me.  I would highly recommend it. O0
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2008, 09:06:21 AM »
Mama Mia was the worst broadway play that I've ever seen.  I couldn't imagine torturing myself with the movie.

I bet you would go if your better half wanted to!  ::)

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2008, 09:36:34 AM »
Never seen the Musical or Movie, but some friends are always going to Musicals etc.....the other night they called the wife and informed her they had purchased 4 tickets to see the Muscial and told her we were coming with them.....guess I don't have any choice in the matter.... :x!

Offline time2shine

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2008, 11:14:32 AM »
Believe it or not, my most recent fight with the g/f was about seeing this movie  :-\.  She had already seen it in the theatres, but wanted me to watch a pirated copy off of the internet with her  :o.  I was tired and not in the mood for a cheesy movie...
I should have taken the moral route, and shunned the idea of watching an illegal copy  :popo.

Unfortunately, I gave in and broke the law (but fell asleep 1/4 of the way through).  I'd rather break the law then be in the dog house.  In prison you atleast get food.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2008, 12:13:24 PM »
Mama Mia was the worst broadway play that I've ever seen.  I couldn't imagine torturing myself with the movie.

I bet you would go if your better half wanted to!  ::)

Nope.  I told her she's on her own on this one.  She's already gone to see it with her girlfriends.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline KeeperOfTheBeard

• Keeper of The Beard
  • Sly Jr.
    • Midwest Beard and Moustache Club
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2008, 08:37:53 AM »
The 70's were to music like Hitler was to Germany.  The horror is almost unfathomable...

:*))
"You don't have a soul - you are a soul - you have a body"

Midwest Beard and Moustache Club

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2008, 04:25:55 AM »
Never seen the Musical or Movie, but some friends are always going to Musicals etc.....the other night they called the wife and informed her they had purchased 4 tickets to see the Muscial and told her we were coming with them.....guess I don't have any choice in the matter.... :x!

Well, went to the broadway play of Mamma Mia yesterday and all I can say is FANTASTIC !!

Enter your email address: