Author Topic: What kind of job could I do?  (Read 29899 times)

Offline Hp291

• Sly
Re: What kind of job could I do?
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2008, 11:12:57 AM »
The fact is that if you want something badly enough you can do anything.  Well almost anything, I probably couldnt become a hairdresser ;)  But what i more mean is that you have to seperate the hairloss with the job search.  You speak as if they are synonomous with one another and the shouldnt be. 

Alternatively get a  job as a sports consultant like me.  Good job, senior when i want to be but can get away with wearing shorts in the office!!  And, when i was in a darker place with my hairloss i could wear a cap!  Didnt fool anyone though they just thought i was daft for wearing a cap indoors lol.

PS are you ever going to post a pic in your avatar so we can see how terrible you look?

Hey,

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get into that sort of career (sports consulting)?

And basically what do you do?

Thanks bro.

Offline Hp291

• Sly
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2008, 08:18:05 AM »
OK Update. I got the rejection letter from the job. I didn't get another interview in over a month. It's not easy with my background or lack of one, due to hairloss. I keep trying though. It's very tiring mentally I have to say.

I did get 2 other interviews. I went on them and I guess they were better. Have not heard back from either though and did get the "this is the beginning of a process" and "we have other interviews scheduled" lines at the end, which I know is never a good thing to hear on an interview.

So back to square one I guess. :(

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2008, 05:22:26 PM »
Hair loss has nothing to do with it. Don't blame it on that.   

Enter your email address: