Author Topic: Man, I look fat in that picture....  (Read 15980 times)

Offline R o b 6

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Man, I look fat in that picture....
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2008, 03:24:23 PM »
That's quite an accomplishment. Keep us posted in the inspiring progress.

Offline Phil Man

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 08:50:01 AM »
The side profile pic is always an eye opener. If the scales don't push you to action then a nice side view shot of your gut will do the trick like a sledgehammer to the face.

Well, at least I run regularly now :)

StogieStang

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2008, 08:34:31 PM »
Time for another update. 

I'm at 226lbs now.  That's down 49lbs since March.  The weight isn't coming off as fast now, but I'm still sticking with it.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2008, 11:06:29 PM »
Time for another update. 

I'm at 226lbs now.  That's down 49lbs since March.  The weight isn't coming off as fast now, but I'm still sticking with it.

Awesome on the weight loss bro!

Also awesome new avy you have there...a very dramatic sly shot!

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2008, 04:15:52 AM »
Time for another update. 

Way to go Stogie, stick with it bro....looking good... O0

StogieStang

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2008, 04:01:09 AM »
I wasn't going to post an update so soon since it's only been 2 weeks, but I weighed myself last night and I was so excited about what I saw I had to post.  I lost 7 more lbs in 2 weeks!  I'm really surprised because the previous 2 weeks I only lost about a 1 lb and I was disappointed, but this totally made up for that.  After seeing those results it was a little easier dragging myself to the gym again today.

This puts me at 219lbs and a total loss of 56lbs since March of this year.  I'd like to be under 200 by New Years Day.  I'm not sure if I have enough time to make it, but it can't hurt to try.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 04:10:16 AM by StogieStang »

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2008, 07:36:29 AM »
Just curious, how tall are you?  I struggle with my weight a lot.  But I will update on my own blog here.  I am 5ft 8in.  I am wondering as I could use some inspiration.

StogieStang

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2008, 01:51:29 PM »
I'm 5'11".

Offline daylan

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2008, 05:39:57 PM »
I am leaning towards the crack cocaine diet or the methamphetiamine smoothie diet...both sound better then fish tacos! lol!

Of course, since we both quit smoking....80 days and counting without cheating no less....we are both fighting the battle of the bulge daily. Sucks for her as she already was down 25 lbs with weight watchers before we quit...me I am up about 15 lbs and am at my heaviest ever 190 at 6 feet tall...my goal is 175.

StogieStang

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2009, 11:39:10 AM »
I didn't realize I didn't post an update for so long.  I'm at 205 currently.  Down 95 lbs from my highest.  Progress slowed down some over the holidays.  Can't be good all the time with all of those temptations around.  I'm thinking now my goal is going to be 180.

StogieStang

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2009, 01:59:07 AM »
I weighed in yesterday at 198.5 lbs.  That's a total weight loss of 101.5 lbs from the highest.  I can't remember the last time I weighed under 200 lbs.  :)

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2009, 02:48:45 AM »
Hell, life aint fair!

You guys are fightin to take the pounds off, and I am fightin to put em on. I now weigh 158lbs. I have put 6lbs on in 2 weeks. And beleive me guys that was mega hard work for me (ever tried to eat 12 Weetabix at breakfast time?).
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2009, 07:56:19 AM »

. And beleive me guys that was mega hard work for me (ever tried to eat 12 Weetabix at breakfast time?).

Be careful. That sounds like WAY too much fiber!   :o

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2009, 09:07:38 AM »

. And beleive me guys that was mega hard work for me (ever tried to eat 12 Weetabix at breakfast time?).

Be careful. That sounds like WAY too much fiber!   :o

Sorry Razor. That was a joke. My sick sense of humour again. But I am strugglin to eat all my instructor wants me too.
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline wovercast

• Sly Guy in Training
  • Life is Good
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2009, 03:46:53 PM »
I weighed in yesterday at 198.5 lbs.  That's a total weight loss of 101.5 lbs from the highest.  I can't remember the last time I weighed under 200 lbs.  :)

Good job Stogie. I am down 90 lbs so far. I was 340 lbs about a year ago. I am 250lbs now. Still heavy, but not too bad on my 6'4" frame. I am trying to get down to about 220. These last 30 lbs are not going to be easy...

Enter your email address: