Author Topic: You know you have arrived when you give someone advice on baldness  (Read 2626 times)

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
Tonight or early this morning, however you wish you look at it, I found a post on a different message board about someone trying to deal with baldness/looking for advice on it.    And I spent a good 15-20 minutes typing a response that said shave your head, gave advice on how to do it, and provided links to websites that give great info on the subject.

Of course the first website I listed was this one and I mentioned I was a proud member.   I also listed baldrus and headshaver.org(this one is a great resource site).

We should create a slybaldguys TV commercial when we have this getogether at 
some point.    ;D

bald for life

Offline happyharry

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • bald, bold and beautiful
Re: You know you have arrived when you give someone advice on baldness
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 08:18:00 AM »
David,

I think what you did tonight (or earlier this morning...however you wish you look at it ;)) was
a good thing. I did it too once (on a different board, too), and it felt great when the guy went
ahead and shaved his head based on my arguments.

I'm also glad you mentioned our site. Thanks! :)

Regarding the TV ad, I totally agree with you. Check out this post as well:

http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=132.0

Harry
Who loves ya, baby?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: You know you have arrived when you give someone advice on baldness
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 10:22:05 AM »
Yeah, that does feel great to be able to help people!  I always scour the web looking for places I can impart my recently gained wisdom.  Thanks for mentioning Sly Bald Guys in your post.  Anytime we can get a reference or a link back here from another site helps get more people to this site.

BaldRUs and HeadShaver are great sites for resources.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: