Author Topic: Anyone enjoy being hairy bodied?  (Read 33592 times)

Offline ChallengeMe

• Super Sly
Re: Anyone enjoy being hairy bodied?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 10:57:05 PM »
Below the neck, I am very thick all over. There isn't an inch of my body that doesn't have hair. I would prefer not to be so hairy.

But it's just like wearing glasses. I started wearing glasses when I was 6 years old. I put them on in the morning and never give it a second thought. I never give much thought to being hairy, and it doesn't bother me. Much. Except I almost need two towels after a shower.

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 07:44:13 AM »
I'm only moderately hairy, but don't give it a thought.  Certainly wouldnt go to the trouble of removing it.   8)

Offline mojim

• "As soon as your born you start dying, so you my as well have a good time"
  • Super Sly
  • "Making my way the sly way"
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 07:56:33 AM »
Would rather be smooth...unfortunately the only place on my body that does not grow hair that well is my head!! :'(

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 08:22:58 PM »
Would rather be smooth...unfortunately the only place on my body that does not grow hair that well is my head!! :'(

Same here.  It's also very patchy growth on my arms and back.  Makes me look like a spotted dog.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

GASlick

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 06:31:27 AM »
Not hairy at all here.  Just a little patch on my chest and the other obvious places.  My wife says she likes my three chest hairs.

I have  a friend that has his back waxed like once a month or something like that. 

Offline smoothpaul

• "Life has only as many complications as you create for it." "I'm somebody now!" ~ Steve Martin in The Jerk
  • Sly Jr.
  • Shaved head since 2001
    • My MySpace page
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2008, 03:37:39 PM »
I don't mind having a hairy body, it's the hairy back that I hate. I get it waxed. The rest I occasionally trim but I am not obsessed about it...

Offline RustyRuss

• Sly Jr.
  • Bald Start / Bald Finish
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2008, 08:20:52 PM »
I'm pretty hairy all over.  When in college, because of hairy chest and then pretty muscular physique, I won the Mr. Chest contest during Greek Week.  During summer months I take the #2 and buzz the chest and back to keep it uniform and it is a little cooler (body heat wise).  It's just another natural thing to deal with that I never give a second thought until someone asks.  I, quite often, think I was born during the wrong century.  My wife frequently tells me I was probably a "Mountain Man" in a previous life.  I love COLD weather and the body hair is, I guess, some extra insulation.  A, somewhat unusual, characteristic of my chest and back hair is that it's very straight and can be combed.  The gray hair on my chest can actually be styled to look like wings, or so I've been told.  Never had any of the Lay Day's complain over the years.  It helps to keep em warm.

It's the ear and nose hair I don't like.  I keep those clipped, shaved to bareness. 

I use to work for this guy who had nose hair so long I thought it was a mustache, and I've always considered that pretty gross.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2008, 09:40:26 PM »
I'm pretty much hairy, but never give it a thought
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2008, 09:42:01 PM »
I absolutely hate being hairy-bodied.

Offline don

• Sly
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2008, 10:26:07 PM »
I'm hairy bodied except for my back,thank God.I'd rather be hairy bodied.I don't like a smooth body on a man as it seems so effeminate.Hairy is more macho.

Offline handlebar

• Sly
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2008, 08:03:13 AM »
I like hairy bodies.I shave only my head,face(except the moustache of course) and the unmetionables.Thats all.
Otherwise, genetics has bestowed quite a bit of hair.I cannot imagine shaving ones complete body all the time.Yuk.

Jim

Offline TheTrucker

• Super Sly
    • Knitting On The Road
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2008, 09:19:02 AM »
I'm pretty hairy and don't have a problem with it at all. Every woman I have ever dated liked it and that's good enough for me.  ^-^
Mason

Linux: because a pc is a terrible thing to waste.

What do you mean guys don't knit????

Offline yak

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2008, 06:47:47 AM »
Thank God this post doesn't contain pics....I was a little worried reading through this at the office..haha!!  I  a hairy SOB..except the my dome.  That's ok with me. I would rather not be but it doesn't bother me enought to do anything about it.  My wife likes it also so that's a bonus!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2008, 07:01:13 AM »
I just hate it when hair grows in places it shouldnt LOL

FunshinePa

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2008, 07:18:47 AM »
OH MY GAWD.. FRIGGING HIGH MAINTENANCE MEN!!! Who would have thunk it!

I dig hairy dudes.