Author Topic: I want to die.......  (Read 13366 times)

Offline charlesh1609

• Sly Stylin' Slickster
  • Sly Jr.
Re: I want to die.......
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2008, 03:08:52 PM »
Dude: what makes you a man, what makes you a valuable human being is NOT what grows on your scalp.  That's equivalent to dismissing a woman's inherent value because she's flat chested or some other equally superficial reason.

So.  The empty headed bimbo's you currently associate with can't see past your hairline?  Screw 'em.  Work hard, get educated, save your money.  I promise you, a quick trip to the phillipines or any of several latin american countries will expose you to women who not only value good men, they're actually proud to and happy to honor their families.

You owe it to yourself to explore the world and foreign women are a delightful part of that exploration.

It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum!

Offline Itsonlyinmyhead

• When will it happen?
  • Sly
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 04:41:05 PM »
I would definately say that your hair isnt a problem, its the fact that you are letting it get to you. Men with thin/thinning hair get women and are happy, they just arent bothered by it. It is better to buzz it down or shave it though

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 07:50:54 AM »
swede.....i  C  that u haven't responded 2 your thread after hearing all the encouraging repsonses from everyone.  i hope that u R feeling better and have nothing but positive thoughts.  i hope and pray that u R not having negative thoughts of hurting yourself.  please....keep us updated and let us know how U R doing.   O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Veyron

• Sly Jr.
  • Sly since 2001
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 07:59:21 AM »
I want to say something and i dont mean to brag.
i have been sly for 6 years, and since i shaved the dome, i get more comments, looks, (i am married and can not do so much about it...) but i can say that i have been luckier.

just a thought

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 08:03:45 AM »
I want to say something and i dont mean to brag.
i have been sly for 6 years, and since i shaved the dome, i get more comments, looks, (i am married and can not do so much about it...) but i can say that i have been luckier.

just a thought
O0 O:O O:O O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline 440satellite

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2008, 08:17:11 PM »
Swede,

Dude there's not much I can say that these guy haven't stated already.  There's a lot more to life than just the ladies, although they do take up a large part of our focus I do admit, they are not the only thing bro.  Since you seem concerned about the women I'll share my 2 weeks of sly experience. 

So far I've had 2 married women I know walk away from their husbands and park themselves beside me at the bar and talk about how good it looked (with the obligitory head rub) until hubby drug them back    O:O

And I've had a girl your age range (24) who just saw a pic sent from her mom's phone offer to lick my sly dome (weird but whatever) and I'm an old dude to her i.e. 36!  I haven't had an reactions like this in an extremely long time.  It works as good as these guys say!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 09:34:51 PM »
I hear you there Veyron...i dont think i have ever had anyone massage or touch my head ( the one on the shoulders.....bro's)  as much as i have this past year.  Gonna start wearing a sign....you touch....you break....its yours!

Offline Phil Man

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2008, 09:39:39 PM »
I hope this guy's all right.

Losing your hair can be a traumatic experience but I've been either blessed or cursed with a hard life during the beginning that I can put it into perspective and say that its not the worst thing in the world. As a matter of fact its quite a small matter if you look at it.

Besides I can attest that these guys know what they are talking about. Some women really do like the dome to a weird extent. I have bloody teeny boppers going for me... a very disturbing trend considering I'm a decade older than that group.

Good luck and I can assure you that spending more time here can give you a new outlook on life and hopefully overcome this obstacle.

Offline RodgerDodger

• Super Sly
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2008, 09:41:15 PM »
I hear you there Veyron...i dont think i have ever had anyone massage or touch my head ( the one on the shoulders.....bro's)  as much as i have this past year.  Gonna start wearing a sign....you touch....you break....its yours!
I don't like strangers touching my noggin'.
I should get a T-shirt that says, "you touch...you get an early dinner...a knuckle sandwich!  @c3

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2008, 07:34:40 AM »
I don't like strangers touching my noggin'.
I should get a T-shirt that says, "you touch...you get an early dinner...a knuckle sandwich!  @c3

awwwwwwwwww you mean you wouldnt want me to come rub your noggin???? gezzzzzzzzzz golly ..... Ward I think you were a little hard on the beaver last night!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2008, 07:59:26 AM »
wanna know the worst thing ever said on tv?

..... Ward I think you were a little hard on the beaver last night!

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline andrew

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Sly for life ...
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2008, 08:23:47 AM »

I thought this was one of the BEST things ever said on TV.  Gets funnier as time goes by.
“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.”
–Albert Einstein

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2008, 10:30:21 AM »
I think we are all talkin to a ghost here....he hasnt responded and he only has made one post....and hasnt been back to visit.  But....if this helps anyone else who might be in the situation ....then we have all done good. .

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2008, 11:06:56 AM »

I thought this was one of the BEST things ever said on TV.  Gets funnier as time goes by.

good point andrew. maybe at the time it was the worst, but now it is nothing. even with the inuindo(sp?)

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Nick912

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Above All!
    • US Air Force
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2008, 11:18:35 AM »
Swede,

You just need to go ahead and shave it man. Chicks will take notice of you! Shaving your head makes a statement of confidence and class. Women will want to talk to you rest assured. This is a good place to come on here and let it all out. There a bunch of great guys on here. So shave that head, and enjoy the ride!
==SLY SERGEANT==