Author Topic: straight goat  (Read 8557 times)

Offline kenny

• Sly Guy in Training
straight goat
« on: December 20, 2007, 08:12:24 AM »
ok, hello everybody my question is how can i (if possable) train my goat to grow straight? i mean i want it to look pin straight. is a gel the only answer. thanks in advance
     kenny

Offline kenny

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: straight goat
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 08:18:33 AM »
i was thinking maybe if i put a bunch of those tiny black rubberbands on it while i sleep. i think thats prob my best bet.

Offline GaugedFreak

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 09:51:24 AM »
Maybe use some wax? Im not really sure, mine wont grow straight either. Once it starts to get long it starts to lay to the right.. My facial hair that is.. O0 :*)) Maybe its because I usually sleep on my left side.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 09:56:52 AM by GaugedFreak »

BALDANDRE

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 10:14:24 AM »
I knew a guy that used hair straightner...it works good but it can be brutal.

I think your goat looks great now! O0

Damn dude, by our avatars alone we could be brothers... REAL close if you shaved your goat or if I grew one! ;)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 10:18:13 AM by BALDANDRE »

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 10:18:18 AM »

BTW your goat looks great now! O0

I agree, it looks great!  BA, are you talking about an appliance, like a curling iron only the opposite.  I think my girls have one of those.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 10:20:33 AM »

BTW your goat looks great now! O0

I agree, it looks great!  BA, are you talking about an appliance, like a curling iron only the opposite.  I think my girls have one of those.

Nope, my bud used chemicals..it worked well but can fry your face if you're not careful!

BTW Med, I dig Kenny's style of goat on you..it fit your personna well! O0
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 10:22:46 AM by BALDANDRE »

Offline kenny

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 10:49:55 AM »
thanks for all the input guys. ive had the rubber bands on for about 30 mins. looks alot better now than before.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 11:19:03 AM »
thanks for all the input guys. ive had the rubber bands on for about 30 mins. looks alot better now than before.

Nice goatey there bro! O0 O0 O0 Could make me want to grow one back!

Mine always got funky after about an 1inch long ( curled to the side like a pirate!) I did love the longer goat though...

For now "Mr. Clean" suits me fine 8)

Offline SlySurfer

• aka Mighty Anthony
  • Sly
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 02:47:03 PM »
Andre, Medic did have Kenny's style of goat. Isn't he the old Medic that we knew from the other place? That Medic had the same stlye goat.
BTW, BA I recently regrew my trademark goat.

Advice to Kenny,
steer clear of those chemicals. My goat tends to curl when it gains length. Some dudes suggested a mix of Ajax and peroxide for 5 minutes to smooth it out. The only thing that toxic mix did was make my brown goat orange!! I've found some inexpensive pommade to tame the wild hairs.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 02:49:47 PM by SurfsiderTony »

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 04:58:22 PM »
Andre, Medic did have Kenny's style of goat. Isn't he the old Medic that we knew from the other place? That Medic had the same stlye goat.

Advice to Kenny,
steer clear of those chemicals. My goat tends to curl when it gains length. Some dudes suggested a mix of Ajax and peroxide for 5 minutes to smooth it out. The only thing that toxic mix did was make my brown goat orange!! I've found some inexpensive pommade to tame the wild hairs.

Hey I'm not that old!  But yes, I think I'm probably the one you're referring to.  Kenny has inspired me to go back to that style, which is my favorite.  In fact, I just trimmed back from a full chin to the chin hawk about 5 minutes ago.  I'll put up a current avatar shortly.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 06:23:30 PM »

Yup. that is our bald pal Medic..and look he's back again! O0

Mr. Cleaned or goated aka trademark style (is that the cool bottom only goat that you had?...

needless to say you rock SLY either way brutha!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 06:27:39 PM by BALDANDRE »

BALDANDRE

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 06:25:55 PM »
Kenny has inspired me to go back to that style, which is my favorite.  In fact, I just trimmed back from a full chin to the chin hawk about 5 minutes ago.  I'll put up a current avatar shortly.

Niiccee move bro...you rock the straight goat MUCH better..

the regular goat was too REGULAR! O0

Offline SlySurfer

• aka Mighty Anthony
  • Sly
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 08:59:17 AM »
Kenny has inspired me to go back to that style, which is my favorite.  In fact, I just trimmed back from a full chin to the chin hawk about 5 minutes ago.  I'll put up a current avatar shortly.
That's cool!
I can't wear Kenny's style cause I don't have much of a soul patch.

Cheers, Anthony

Offline triumphcorvair

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 12:56:54 PM »
Try some Oregon WildHair Moustache Wax... I use it on the moustache and it holds well.  Nice smell and holds up well throughout the day. Do a search on ebay for it.  I picked a can for about $8.

Offline mindfungus

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2008, 07:37:13 PM »
  I hate to say it Bro, but one word. Length. The longer that you let it grow, the straighter it will be.  Once the small hairs just under your lip start getting as long as the hairs growing out of the tip of your chin, you'll see that  the hair will start laying down on it's own.  Not to mention the longer hair is easier to brush, which will also straighten it out.
  Use a good conditioner in the shower, I use Aussie 3 minute miracle, then use a good leave in conditioner like Garnier Fructis Leave in conditioning cream, sleek and shine.

mindfungus
"many an evil butt await my boot print."