Author Topic: Shooting for 6 pack abs  (Read 11996 times)

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
Re: Shooting for 6 pack abs
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2008, 12:18:22 PM »
Well... I had a 24 Pack and might have it down to 22 or 23!  A 6 Pack?  I sure wish!  O:O

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2008, 12:25:03 PM »
hell with a six-pack, i have a keg. ha ha ha ha

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2008, 12:32:48 PM »
I have a party ball....lol

Offline kman3

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2008, 11:46:18 AM »
Damn....Son of Krypton....I wouldn't mind achieving that six! pack...you are ripped!  Good work! It's inspiring.

Offline SonOfKrypton

• Sly
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2008, 02:45:11 PM »
Thx dude.  When I stop being lazy I'll post more about working out and stuff.  Wait.  Correction:  When I stop being lazy and am able to pry myself away from Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.    Yea................That sounds about right.

Offline iPelon

• Sly Jr.
  • Waz-up!!!... my pelones!!!
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2008, 06:06:59 PM »
It's funny that you post this because the after affect of shaving your head is to often want to get into shape.  I say go for it!

Check out this blog post by Tim Ferris as it could help you achieve your goal - http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2007/04/06/how-to-lose-20-lbs-of-fat-in-30-days-without-doing-any-exercise/

Tyler... thanks for this link.  I checked it out and the whole plan seems so simple---- of course sticking to it is another story.  My bald head (completely sly by this Friday) really does make me want to go back to the gym and hit it hard.  I have not been to the gym in a few weeks because my wife had an accident.  My new sly look will be a motivator to get me back down to 175 lean muscle and the six pack I had five years ago.  If your ever in L.A.... stop by Gold's gym in Venice Beach so we can do a few sets together.  Peace!!!
...the man, the dome, the legend.

bulls_fan

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2008, 06:46:42 AM »
Thx dude.  When I stop being lazy I'll post more about working out and stuff.  Wait.  Correction:  When I stop being lazy and am able to pry myself away from Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.    Yea................That sounds about right.

haha i'm in the same boat. i'm hooked on that game. and just started up working out again a month or so ago