Author Topic: Wow, Sly unity is not always there  (Read 9127 times)

Offline Phil Man

• Sly Jr.
Re: Wow, Sly unity is not always there
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 09:43:04 PM »
I would have personally loved it if someone came to talk to me about the look.

Best one I got at work today was one my clients who shook my hand and said "welcome to the club"  8)

Offline RodgerDodger

• Super Sly
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2008, 09:49:05 PM »
Best one I got at work today was one my clients who shook my hand and said "welcome to the club"  8)
That client sounds like a mighty cool guy! It's nice to be acknowledged in such a positive way. O0

Offline Phil Man

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2008, 09:54:35 PM »
That client sounds like a mighty cool guy! It's nice to be acknowledged in such a positive way. O0

Yep he's a mighty cool guy that runs a restaurant close to the bank I work at. Now if I could just convince most of my customers sporting a combover to join the club then I could start a whole sly cult with my customers with me as a the holy leader  >:D

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2008, 09:56:07 PM »
Yep he's a mighty cool guy that runs a restaurant close to the bank I work at. Now if I could just convince most of my customers sporting a combover to join the club then I could start a whole sly cult with my customers with me as a the holy leader  >:D

Just slip them an SBG card in their cash.  8)
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Phil Man

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2008, 10:04:54 PM »

Just slip them an SBG card in their cash.  8)

Haha, free advertising for small business customers eh? Why not, I might be able to expand this group the business community in my area. Before you know it the whole street is sly regardless of race, gender, or creed  ;D

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2008, 12:50:16 AM »
I went to the local pub yesterday for the 1st time in about a year. There was a Sly bouncer there who saw me and gave me a head nod.

It is an unspoken bond all Sly folks share.

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2008, 06:29:35 PM »
I get about a 50-50 mix of good and no reaction from other sly guys, but I've really noticed the difference from the ladies, so I don't care what the haters think anyways

Offline 440satellite

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2008, 05:38:59 PM »
Not to dredge this thread back up but that's cool you guys get comments / acknowledgment from other bladers.  So far you guys are the only sly guys I've recieved comments from, not that I need affirmation of the sly.  99.9% I'm a lifer now anway  :@`

BALDANDRE

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2008, 07:30:00 PM »
Not to dredge this thread back up but that's cool you guys get comments / acknowledgment from other bladers.  So far you guys are the only sly guys I've recieved comments from, not that I need affirmation of the sly.  99.9% I'm a lifer now anway  :@`

Don't worry bro...

I very rarely ever get it in the outside world either...I've been smooth and shiny 13 years now...

i think it's a territory thing truthfully...you know "I'M the cool bald guy around here"...not YOU punk a$$!

Or maybe they just aint the friendly type like everyone around here! ;)

Offline 440satellite

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2008, 07:42:12 PM »
i think it's a territory thing truthfully...you know "I'M the cool bald guy around here"...not YOU punk a$$![/quote]

Never thought of it that way Andre.  Bet your right in some cases, which makes it even more amusing to me. 

Enter your email address: