Author Topic: What R your plans 4 THANKSGIVING?  (Read 11418 times)

Offline Zeekev

• Sly Jr.
Re: What R your plans 4 THANKSGIVING?
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2007, 01:32:37 PM »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING...

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2007, 04:30:07 PM »
Just the wife and kids at our own cozy home in suburban Denver.  Nice blanket of snow to enhance the holiday mood  O0

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2007, 04:58:18 PM »
well, i did it again. i ate too damn much food and now i feel like crap. never fails. owell, at least it is only on holidays.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2007, 07:51:36 PM »
well, i did it again. i ate too damn much food and now i feel like crap.

Me too...I'm gonna jam my index finger down my throat....purge....and do it again  :px :D

Offline fcb2001

• 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (11 June to 11 July 2010)
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald for Life
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2007, 06:18:56 AM »
when i got home from work, i had a steak but i ate a little too much as well.

well, i did it again. i ate too damn much food and now i feel like crap. never fails. owell, at least it is only on holidays.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2007, 10:24:18 AM »
OK 3 dinners was enough to do me in until Christmas at least.  I dont ever wanna get a wiff of turkey aroma for a while.  Although the best turkey I had was the deep fried turkey at one of the pit stops.  I have a funny story to tell.  My cousin..she didnt have enough time to bake her pumpkin pies so she called a local bakery where she lives and ordered to pies. One pumpkin harvest and a pecan pie.  Well when she went there to pick them up the lady said..that will be.................$70.  She just about had a heartattack...she kinds swallowed hard she said and handed over her debit card.  She had never visited this bakery before and she was told they had the best pies in the area.  Well needless to say I could have baked pies ..a whole lot of pies for $70 and would have tasted much better......they werent that good.  But oh well..I guess thats what you pay for convinence...

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2007, 03:55:34 PM »
OK 3 dinners was enough to do me in until Christmas at least.  I dont ever wanna get a wiff of turkey aroma for a while.  Although the best turkey I had was the deep fried turkey at one of the pit stops.  I have a funny story to tell.  My cousin..she didnt have enough time to bake her pumpkin pies so she called a local bakery where she lives and ordered to pies. One pumpkin harvest and a pecan pie.  Well when she went there to pick them up the lady said..that will be.................$70.  She just about had a heartattack...she kinds swallowed hard she said and handed over her debit card.  She had never visited this bakery before and she was told they had the best pies in the area.  Well needless to say I could have baked pies ..a whole lot of pies for $70 and would have tasted much better......they werent that good.  But oh well..I guess thats what you pay for convinence...

LOL!  We had a pumpkin and a pecan also.  We got the from Costco and they were yummy!  Though, making them would have been much better, but didn't have the time this year either. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2007, 06:26:13 PM »
OK 3 dinners was enough to do me in until Christmas at least.  I dont ever wanna get a wiff of turkey aroma for a while.

Right now I don't even want to know that food exists.  I really did not overdo it this year, like I have in the past, but it was still more than I am used to eating, not to mention different foods from what I usually eat.  I think dessert did me in.  I enjoyed everything but I just can't eat that way anymore.  I did get to the gym at 9 am today to do some boxing and burn off some calories.  But then I went over to my mom's for leftovers and pretty much canceled out anything I burned off.    :/O

Oh well, it's definitely back on the straight and narrow starting tomorrow.

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2007, 06:34:58 PM »
Just got back home today from being out of town at my family's.  My brother hosted Thanksgiving this year.  Had a deep fried turkey, along with a rotisserie pork loin and a spread like you'd never seen before.  I tried real hard to not over-do it, and for the most part I was successful.  Still, I'm sure I have a few pounds to work off this week.  Hopefully I can recover before the Christmas dinners start.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Enter your email address: