Author Topic: Kicked out of a shop!  (Read 3412 times)

Offline guvnor_12

• Sly Guy in Training
  • The Guv
Kicked out of a shop!
« on: October 15, 2007, 02:16:13 PM »
This might sound really dumb but here goes,

I went into a shop recently, basically your local big pharmacy/whatever they're called these days that sells all your shampoos, soaps, beauty products, etc.
Being very recently turned sly by choice, I was looking for stuff spesifically for bald guys (now i have found Bald Guyz products though). My friend (who had hair) went to the counter and asked them if they have anything for bald people, such as bald guy shampoo or bald guy lotion. I had knelt down to look at something, so they saw no 'bald guy' near my friend, thought he was 'having a laugh', and kicked him out of the shop.
Oh well.

Bald_freak

Re: Kicked out of a shop!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 02:55:15 PM »
Welcome new sly bro, That's friggin funny. My wife every once in a while sends me to get her her hair care products (scrunchies, shampoo, hair gel, etc.) usually get wierd looks in the isle and at the check out. I recently had to go to a beauty supply store to pick up some special product for her but didn't know what it was called. The whole time I was describing it to the clerk lady, she was staring at me like I just got released from the nut house.

Offline guvnor_12

• Sly Guy in Training
  • The Guv
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 02:59:46 PM »
haha yeah happens to me a lot when I go to buy stuff for others, but it was just funny cause they also seemed to think there was no such thing as a line of products for bald people :p

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 03:21:58 PM »
Along the same lines, I was in Wal-Mart the other day. I thought I'd have a little fun so I asked the clerk where the Rogaine was at.  The look on her face was priceless. :*))

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 07:43:30 PM »
Along the same lines, I was in Wal-Mart the other day. I thought I'd have a little fun so I asked the clerk where the Rogaine was at.  The look on her face was priceless. :*))

:*)) :*)) :*)) :*)) :*)) >:D

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 08:51:10 PM »
Kinda like the reactions when I walk into Great Clips to get my sons hair cut.  This last week after I walked in, the lady behind the counter looked at me and asked "and who will be getting a haircut today"  Just thought about saying "just need a little off the top...and as Bill Engval would say...Here's your sign.. :*))
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 08:54:10 PM by SLYinKC »
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Bald_freak

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 09:38:16 PM »
this one reflects the great intellect of Wally World's employee: I walked into Wal mart with my son            (who's 2 1/2), past thier little salon. The lady outside hands me a coupon. After a few minutes I read it. "Ten dollars off any ADULT hair cut or styling".  :/O

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 08:48:21 PM »
this one reflects the great intellect of Wally World's employee: I walked into Wal mart with my son            (who's 2 1/2), past thier little salon. The lady outside hands me a coupon. After a few minutes I read it. "Ten dollars off any ADULT hair cut or styling".  :/O

Now that's a WalMart bargain :*)) :*)) :*))
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline handlebar

• Sly
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2007, 02:30:42 PM »

O0 O0 O0

Now THAT was funny!!

My first day of being bald was fun as i started down that road to locate the various products i now take for granted.Well Walgreens knew straight away what i was after.
That impressed me.Since then i have been going back to that same store.

JIM

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 11:43:56 AM »

I gotta try that.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Enter your email address: